Apparently what makes an adorable royal baby even more adorable is a little digital tweaking.
Wee Prince George was Photoshopped for the cover of Us. His eyes were "enhanced," his cheeks made rosier, his hair color punched up. Maybe his first decree as king will be to have tabloids banned. [Page Six]
Now we know why Selena Gomez unfollowed Kylie and Kendall Jenner on Instagram and deleted photos of the sisters from her feed: Kylie had sex with angry radish Justin Bieber. Allegedly! Damn, gotta hurt to spend a carefree weekend dancing under the stars in the desert with your homegirl and then find out she took the jerkfaced runt you're desperately trying to get over to bonertown. [The Superficial]
By the by: After being detained for hours, Bieber was finally allowed to leave LAX and enter into the United States. [Us]
Chrissy Teigen has a fairly pointed message for the "fans" on Instagram who have been telling her she's putting on weight: "Honestly fuck you all.… In what other real life situation would you walk up to someone and tell them they're fat or gained weight? Seriously you are POS." More at the link. [E!]
Lorde's MAC line includes "Purple Heroine" lipstick and black eyeliner, of course. [Us]
- Miley Cyrus has finally left the hospital and is all set to take her squirming tongue on tour in Europe. [NYDN]
- In news that will surprise no one, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, poster couple for conspicuous consumption and extravagant excess, will have not one, not two, but three wedding ceremonies. One for California, two for France. [Radar]
- James Franco says his sensual boudoir selfies are a "very intimate kind of portrait." Translation: Look at me. Look at me. Look at me. Please look at me. [NYDN]
- OMG Lady Mary's boots are so fierce in these photos from the set of Downton Abbey Season 5. [Just Jared]
- Even though they dated in 2000-2003, Aaron Carter is still in love with ex-girlfriend Hillary Duff and says: "I don't know who she is today, she doesn't know who I am today, but I would sweep her off her feet if I ever got a chance again and fix what I did wrong." He calls her the love of his life and adds: "I'm not gonna give up on Hilary… ever." Super romantic or unrealistic and creepy? You be the judge. [Hello!]
- Seth Meyers and his jaunty Tintin hair will host the Emmy Awards in August. [E!]
- The game is afoot: You might be blessed with a one-off Sherlock special. [E!]
- BREAKING DENTAL NEWS: Jewel loves her snaggletooth. [CBS News]
Images via Getty, Instagram, MAC.