It's weird to read this story because I basically 100% think of Allison Williams AS MARNIE, and it's pretty much impossible to imagine Marnie marrying a human man (as opposed to a stalk of pussywillows with a trilby on it). But congratulations to Allison Williams and her fiance, College Humor co-founder Ricky Van Veen!
The 25-year-old Girls star is set to wed her boyfriend of three years, Ricky Van Veen, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.
The daughter of NBC news anchor Brian Williams met the College Humor co-founder through mutual friends and told Glamour earlier this month that she would "walk away from" her career in order to have kids.
"I'd love to be a mom – and not have to bring my kids into my trailer … Or a balance [of both]," said Williams, who plays Marnie on the hit HBO show. "But you've [got to] call it on the fly to a certain extent."
Okey dokey! [People]
New Beyonce pics! Blue Ivy doin' stuff!
The 32-year-old superstar took to her personal Tumblr page today to share a series of photos from her recent vacation, and per usual, she's killing us with cuteness and coolness with a little help from daughter Blue Ivy and hubby Jay Z.
In typical Queen Bey fashion, the singer shared the shots sans any captions, although the vacation pics—which appear to be from her recent trip to Jamaica—certainly speak for themselves.
The proud mama posted one aww-worthy shot of her sweet little girl sitting on the beach while wearing a bright red swimsuit as she plays in the sand.
- Jason Hoppy is still wearing his wedding ring 14 months after splitting up with Bethenny Frankel. (Jason Unhoppy.) [E!]
- Kim Kardashian describes North West's personal style: "Comfort is everything." YES. IT IS A BABY. [E!]
- Seth Rogen spoke out about his mother-in-law's battle with Alzheimer's. [ContactMusic]
- Naomi Watts lets her kids pick out her Oscar gowns. [E!]
- KATE MARA LOVES CHAPSTICK OM GROMPH OMPH GROMPH. [E!]
- Here's what Malin Akerman and Eva Longoria wore to see the Dalai Lama. [JustJared]
- Ditto Diane Kruger and Christina Hendricks. [JustJared]
- Melissa Joan Hart lost 40 pounds DRAMATICALLY and now she is FLAUNTING IT. [E!]
- Sean Penn and Charlize Theron are reportedly "inseparable," which sounds like a terrible condition and I hope they find the best possible doctors. [JustJared]
- Bye! Going for a walk before it gets dark! HURRY UP, SPRINGTIME.
Images via Getty, Tumblr.