Oh, remember the Situation? He's still a person! And as fascinating as ever: Today he was arrested for fisticuffing with his brother in the tanning salon they own together. OOH, TELL ME MORE.
We're told cops got a 911 call reporting a "fist fight" inside the salon ... and when officers arrived — Sitch was arrested, and eventually booked for simple assault. He posted $500 bail ... and on the way out he explained he and his bro, Frank were scrapping over how to run the business.
We broke the story ... just last week salon employees called cops when their paychecks bounced. Sounds like that mess led to today's fight.
He's like a human mad lib where all the blanks just say "orange." Even his black eye is orange. [TMZ]
Melanie Griffith went to an event without her wedding ring, and with Antonio Banderas's name lasered (or makeupped) off her arm.
The actress was all smiles dressed in a leopard-print dress, but two of her accessories caught everyone's attention: Her famous heart-shaped tattoo dedicated to her partner of almost two decades and her wedding ring.
The 56-year-old switched her sparkler from her left ring finger to her middle finger on the same hand. Hmm…sends a subtle message, doesn't it?
She also appeared to have covered up the name of her soon-to-be ex with makeup or has already begun the process of getting tattoo removal.
I didn't even know they had split up! I am stupid. And sad now. [E!]
- The Dream denies beating and strangling his pregnant girlfriend, and implies that she made it all up (and, um, bruised herself) because she is a gold-digging woman of ill repute. [TMZ]
- Lisa Vanderpump's restaurant has to pay $100,000 in punitive damages to a waitress who was harassed by a manager. [TMZ]
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield did this thing with the signs again. [E!]
- Colin Firth has "consciously uncoupled" himself from a live-action Paddington Bear movie. His words. He said it that way. Not me. [E!]
- "Houston, We Have a Reunion!" [Radar]
- Here's the cast of Pitch Perfect 2 being adorable. [Us]
- This is just a string of random letters, right? "Friends With Benefits? Kimye BFF Ricardo Tisci Hires Kendall Jenner To Front New Givenchy Campaign." [Radar]
- "Is Jennifer Lopez's Famous Booty Disappearing? We'll Let You Decide!" I really don't think that's within my purview. [E!]
- LOOK AT LINDSAY LOHAN'S CHOKER. [E!]
Images via Getty.