As a person without “bosoms” or any opportunities to share a room with important political figures, I’ll never be able to experience what it’s like to have Hillary Clinton stare at my cleavage. But, if Christina Aguilera is to be believed (and she usually is—why wouldn’t she be?), I now know what it feels like.
In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres on Monday, Aguilera was asked about the semi-famous 2012 photo in which Clinton’s eyes appear to be gazing in the direction of Aguilera’s breasts. Once brought up, Aguilera didn’t mince words when describing what was happening: “She was staring at my bosoms.”
When describing what it feels like to have one’s bosoms stared at by Ms. Clinton, Aguilera laughed and said, “It’s amazing. It’s awesome. She supports the girls!”
I believe it!
While accepting the “Break the Internet Award” at last night’s Webbys (I envy those of you who have no idea what the Webbys are), Kim Kardashian made a promise I look forward to watching her keep over the next few decades when giving her five-word acceptance speech, which was, “Nude selfies until I die.”
I will buy every single follow-up to Selfish. I will buy a second coffee table to contain them. I will scream, “Yassss mom,” at Kim posing in nothing but a Life Alert necklace when I’m 85.
Oh no, Blac Chyna has a new Instagram account focusing on pregnancy.
- Alanis Morissette’s business partner had one hand in his pocket and the other one stole $4.7 million from her. [TMZ]
- Mariah Carey was carried down the red carpet at NBC’s upfronts yesterday and somehow people are surprised. [Page Six]
- Aw, dad seems happy. [People]
- Imagine how boring Prince William’s lifestyle blog would be. [People]
- Imagine how boring Derek Hough’s birthday party was. [Page Six]
- Imagine how boring Kit Harrington and Rose Leslie’s conversations are. [Us Weekly]
Image via Getty.