Christina Aguilera had a better time at Seth MacFarlane’s “annual over-the-top” Christmas party than I thought it was possible to have at Seth MacFarlane’s “annual over-the-top” Christmas party. Page Six’s reporting of the incident is making me incredibly jolly this Tuesday morning, and I wish it were three times as long.
“Seth asked her five times to come up [and sing] and she refused,” said a source of “The Voice” judge, explaining her refusal seemed to be thanks to too many holiday libations. “She was a mess,” said the witness. “The reason she didn’t get up is because she was wasted.”
It keeps going:
Later at the bash, “[Aguilera’s] man [Matt Rutler] and her girlfriend had to hold her on each arm walking out,” said a witness. “She was wearing 6-inch custom Louboutins. She was literally wobbling.” And “she nearly fell into a Christmas tree.”
But that’s not even the best part! This is the best part:
Aguilera’s rep did not comment. Aguilera was arrested in 2011 in LA on suspicion of being drunk in public, but wasn’t prosecuted. The same year she reportedly passed out at Jeremy Renner’s place.
Ah yes, that year.
If I heard Christina Aguilera’s melodic screams at Seth MacFarlane’s Christmas party, I’d assume she was just singing her verse from “Lady Marmalade” and applaud. “Where’d she go?” I’d ask after turning to watch her perform, unaware that she was lying under the tree, covered in pine needles and shattered Family Guy ornaments.
Diane Kruger is NOT cheating on Joshua Jackson with Norman Reedus. Know how I know? Because Joshua Jackson’s father says so. Radar Online spoke with Mr. Jackson, who would also like you to know that his son is “a really good kid.”
“She was having a good time in the Village restaurant,” Carter Jackson exclusively told Radar. “[Josh] would probably chuckle.”
Later, he probably asked the reporter from Radar if they’d like to stay over for dinner. “There’s plenty!” he insisted.
Jennifer Lawrence on puking:
“I puked yesterday. I’m a puker. I’m a big-time puker. I think I have, like, nervous...I think that I don’t stop working, because I’m a show pony. I don’t have a choice. So, I just keep going, I think, until eventually my body’s just like, ‘If we don’t make her barf or pass out, she won’t stop.’ I get, like, Lindsay Lohan grade exhaustion, but without any drugs or alcohol. I’m always in bed early, but I’m still tired.”
- Amber Heard v. Australia will never be over. [Mashable]
- I started reading about the lawsuit between Taylor Swift and the fan who says she stole her art, almost fell asleep, and closed the tab. [ONTD]
- Jaden Smith showed up to Hamilton on Broadway with his bodyguard and “a gallon jug of water.” [Page Six]
- Anne Hathaway is doing so much cardio now that she’s pregnant. [Page Six]
- Ruby Rose and her fiancee broke up, and I feel nothing. [Us Weekly]
- Ugh I want Chrissy Teigen’s cookbook so badly. [E! Online]
- Emily Ratajkowski thinks “women’s healthcare is a fundamental right,” which is good to know, even though I still don’t know who she is. [Celebitchy]
- Blake Lively’s friendship with Taylor Swift bothers me. That’s all I got. [Instagram]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image via Getty.