OhgodIloveChrisPrattsomuch. Chris Praaaaaaaaaaatt!! Chris Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Today in IloveChrisPratt, Chris Pratt reveals that he's always "a very much naked person," and kind of maybe worked as a stripper when he was 18. He wasn't very good at the dancing part, but he had the naked part DOWN.
“I was always a very much naked person. I loved to always get naked. I was very free, so I thought, I may as well get paid,” the actor recently told Buzzfeed.
Pratt says he juggled several dancer gigs at 18, but was far from Channing Tatum, whochronicled his story on the big screen in 2012.
“I was never like Magic Mike, you know. I did go one time and audition on a stage for a club, but I don’t think I got the job. I don’t think I’m a very good dancer,” he jokes.
Is Chris Pratt earth's most preternaturally likeable human? Is Chris Pratt going to be MY FRIEND? Chris Pratt sort of grew up near where I grew up so I feel like that means we are basically brothers. Right? Chris Pratt. Be my friend. I have a boyfriend already so it's not even weird. All I ask is one pizza party. Chris Pratt. Chris Praaaaaaaatt. [People]
Lady Gaga is going to sing a song in outer space, which I guess is kind of like when you go back and speak at your high school assembly as a grown-up.
The "Dope" performer, 27, is set to blast off in a Virgin Galactic ship and belt out a single track during the Zero G Colony high-tech musical festival in New Mexico. "She has to do a month of vocal training because of the atmosphere," says a source, who adds that the diva's glam squad will join her in the shuttle.
Zero G Colony is a three-day hi-tech festival set to take place at Spaceport America in New Mexico that features world-class entertainment and cutting-edge technology. Gaga's performance in space is planned to take place on the third day at dawn, which is approximately six months after the first Virgin Galactic commercial flight.
A source says that Gaga has taken out "a ridiculous life insurance policy." Dude, Gaga, you should spring for a normal one. You're like totally rich now. [Us]
Rumors are flying that Ashton Kutcher plans to propose to Mila Kunis as soon as his divorce is final.
A source told the Sun, 'Demi and Ashton's divorce has cast a cloud over his and Mila's relationship because it's dragged on for so long.
'Thankfully Demi's turned a corner. She's no longer bitter and she wants the divorce over and done with as soon as possible so she can get on with her life too.
'They're all happy and the papers are signed and with the lawyers now, so Ashton's free to officially propose to Mila. Both of them want to marry and have children.'
The couple were rumoured to have been secretly engaged for a little while already.
I am a complete idiot romantic so I support this union hella much. THEY MUST HAVE SECRET-LOVED EACH OTHER THE WHOLE TIME SOMEWHERE IN THEIR HEARTZ. [DailyMail]
- Kerry Washington used to be sad but now she is happy. [People]
- Steve Carell will be writing and producing a police procedural spoof for TBS. Is it dorky that I'm feeling a little bit defensive of my beloved police procedurals right now? BE GENTLE WITH THEM, CARELL. [Deadline]
- Jon Favreau is in talks to helm a new Disney adaptation of The Jungle Book. Fine, I guess, but...are we really out of stories? No more stories? No new stories? No? [Deadline]
- Russell Brand posed next to a mural of his own face and seconds later was eaten by a direwolf. [E!]
- Robert Davi is getting a divorce. Which reminds me that all y'all need to listen to the Goonies DVD commentary because it is the literal best. [TMZ]
- NEW GAME OF THRONES CASTING NEW GAME OF THRONES CASTING [HuffPo]
- Sharon Osbourne says the women of The View can go fuck themselves. [Us]
- Renee Zellweger would like you to STFU about the perceived thinness of her body. [Express]
- Jennifer Lawrence talks about getting drunk on the Catching Fire set with Woody Harrelson. [E!]
- THIS ONE'S 4 U, PRATT
Images via Getty.