Chris Brown's probation has been temporarily revoked. His probation officer cited his presence at two recent nightclub shootings and other offenses. The most recent of the shootings happened last Sunday in San Jose while Brown was performing on stage. An earlier shooting happened last August while Brown was performing. Brown's probation officer wrote in his report that "There is also concern that when he performs or attends at some of his public events, people will get shot or seriously injured." The report also indicated that Brown's arrests for assault and throwing a rock at his mother's car, showed "a pattern of making choices that are counterproductive." The judge in the case scheduled a follow up hearing on March 20.
Modern philosopher and southern outsider artist, Miley Cyrus, posted this lovely photograph on her Instagram with the caption "A masturbate a day keeps the haters away." Wow. Art.
Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio both showed up at the same party last night in Los Angeles. They didn't come together, but their appearance at Caleb Followill's birthday party continued to fuel rumors that the two are dating. Please let them be dating. They would be a beautiful, wonderful, messy couple made of genetic perfection and total weirdness.
- Marion Cotillard wore a beautiful, wrinkled wedding gown-thing to the Critics' Choice Movie Awards. She's looks a haute Miss Havisham. [E! Online]
- The Academy confused Selma actress Tessa Thompson with other Selma actress Carmen Ejogo [ONTD]
- Nikki Reed is engaged to the guy from Vampire Diaries [Us Weekly]
- Taylor Swift totally ignored Harry Styles [TMZ]
- Kate Gosselin's children really want her to get married again. [People]
- Dax Shepherd was "scarred for life" by Kristen Bell's C-Section [Daily Mail]
- Dancing with the Stars' Karina Smirnoff is engaged [Us Weekly]
Photos via Getty and Instagram