The plot thickens surrounding Chris Brown's assault charges: in October, you may recall, the singer and his bodyguard allegedly punched a fan in the face outside of a hotel in D.C. after the fan tried to get into a photo with him. And now, the victim has filed a $3 million lawsuit against his alleged assailants. He also claims that Brown yelled, "I ain't down with that gay shit" before breaking his nose.
According to the victim's lawsuit, he had to see a plastic surgeon and breathing specialist after Brown and Brown's bodyguard fractured his nose; his suit seeks compensatory damages of $1 million and punitive damages of $500,000 from each man.
In happier news, Megan Fox and her husband welcomed a son to the world and gave him a very good celebrity baby name: he's called Bodhi Ransom Green. Some background info: Bodhi is a Sanskrit word that means enlightenment, and ransom is what you pay kidnappers. [Daily Mail]
In more good news, Christina Aguilera is pregnant with her second child! This news comes right after her Valentines Day engagement to boyfriend Matt Rutler. Congratulations to them. [Us]
- Pharrell is auctioning off his Grammys hat for charity. As of now, the top bid is $10,500 — which is not so much, considering you could use the hat as a hammock for a small child. [Billboard]
- Kim Kardashian went shopping for baby goods while dressed like a Disney villainess. [E!]
- Ok I know that Reddit is just an Internet forum where lonely people go to spin fanciful yarns and create fake viral content, but I want to believe in this one: a Redditor says he sent Morgan Freeman a fan letter asking the actor to marry him and Morgan Freeman sent him a very good thing in response. [HuffPo]
- Katy Perry walked in the Moschino show in Milan. [Gossip Cop]
- Lena Dunham took the Buzzfeed Which Girls Character Are You quiz and got Marnie. (I did, too, and it was the meanest thing anyone has ever said to me). [ONTD]
- BRITNEY SPEARS IS NOW A REDHEAD. [ONTD]
- Jennifer Lawrence looks so beautiful in the new Dior campaign. [Just Jared]
- Model Chanel Iman was almost bitten by a rampaging lemur on set at her Sports Illustrated shoot — proving, once again, that cute lil' exotic animals do not belong at photo shoots. [Page Six]
- Kim and Kanye's engagement may have been fake???? WHAT???!!! BUT IT SEEMED SO NATURAL! [Radar]
- Leonardo DiCaprio says he's looking for a woman who possesses "humility, a sense of humor and not a lot of drama." Don't know how that is code for "a supermodel only," but it definitely is. [ET]