Charlize Theron and Sean Penn, a couple I have been mostly confused by for eight months now, are maybe going to get married soon and adopt a child.
According to Us Weekly, the unlikely (??? I am not even sure if they're unlikely or not, so deep is my confusion) couple will be shooting a drama together in South Africa, where Charlize is from; he'll be directing and she'll be starring in it. While there, they plan to get married and adopt a child. This would be Charlize's second child — she has an adopted son, Jackson, who is 2 — and Sean Penn's third, as he has a daughter and a son with Robin Wright.
Congrats and best of luck to all if it's true! [US Weekly]
"Selena Gomez and Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Surprising Friendship on a Yacht" is a real headline that appears on the Internet. Every time a famous woman goes out in public she is said to be flaunting a part of her body or an abstract concept, so I'm pleased to see that female friendship is finally getting a shout-out. [PopSugar]
- Beyoncé probably partnered with Fifty Shades of Grey in some capacity, which people know because she Instagrammed about it. People are fretting about whether it's a Good Idea. But, like, if someone was like, "I will throw piles of cash at you if you make a song for this film about two saddos angstily doing anal or whatever," they aaaaallll would be down. [Billboard]
- Demi Lovato revealed the esoteric method through which she chooses her new hair color: Pinterest boards. [E!]
- One Direction has a concert movie coming out, they revealed in a video message in which all their hair looks TERRIBLE (except for Niall) (but especially Louis). [Billboard]
- No one watched LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's reality show, even though I read in a tabloid that he gets mad at her for farting under the blanket, which is prime TV drama. [DListed]
- Rob Kardashian got braces. [E!]
- 5 Seconds of Summer, your fav band that you can't stop talking about, visited MTV and put on thongs over their pants. Oh, antics. [MTV]
- The Rolling Stones now enjoy playing backgammon and watching murder mysteries on tour. [Page Six]
- Here are some pix of Miley Cyrus' pack of dogs, all tilting their heads curiously and stuff. [ONTD]
- Justin Bieber's neighbors wanted to citizens arrest him, as we all have. [Page Six]
Images via Getty, Instagram, Royal.gov.uk.