Extremely beautiful and cool couple Cara Delevingne and Michelle Rodriguez went on vacation to Tulum, where they frolicked in the sea, made out a lot and pet sea turtles. Meanwhile, the rest of us are trapped in eternal winter without a single friendly aquatic creature in sight.
As usual, the Daily Mail's photo caption commentary is pure poetry. Some highlights: "Passionate: The pair only had eyes for each other as they kissed in the crystal clear Caribbean Sea"; "You make me so happy: Michelle laughs her head off at something Cara says"; and "What's that? The couple are momentarily distracted by a sea creature."
CARACHELLE 4EVER. (An entire coffee table book's worth of images at the link). [Daily Mail, lede images via Splash News]
The world continues to strongly dislike Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis: at a recent Atlantic City club appearance, some partygoers booed him so vigorously that they were asked to leave the event. Later, at least two drinks (one beer can and one well drink, to be specific) were tossed at him.
Ok, I know Juan Pablo is a horrible jerk, and I definitely think he needs to promptly disappear from the media landscape, but I don't think it's appropriate to turn his club appearance into some sort of modern day pillory ritual. WE ARE MORE CIVILIZED THAN THAT. [E!]
In an interview with Radio Times, Ricky Gervais criticized the treatment of women in media. He said that he likes writing complex parts for women "because they're usually [treated as] props, particularly in comedy." He went on, "Even in Hollywood, they're usually air heads or if they're ambitious they're straight away cold and need to be taught a lesson. They need to show that getting a man is more important than getting a career. Or they're just props for men to do funny things."
Because of this, he said, season 2 of his show Derek will contain some "good, modern girl power." [ONTD]
- Here is your daily reminder that Blue Ivy Carter, a 2-year-old child, is more stylish and cultured than you are. [E!]
- Lady Gaga spent her birthday hanging out with her boyfriend Taylor Kinney and fellow human performance piece James Franco; she also changed her outfit a lot of times. [E!]
- Olivia Wilde waited 45 minutes for a table at the Meatball Shop. Stars: they're just like us. [Page Six]
- Here's a first look at Neil Patrick Harris in Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Is is a beauteous glimpse. [ONTD]
- Sophie Turner (Sansa from Game of Thrones) looks absolutely wonderful on the cover of YOU Magazine aaaaand the headline is "Gamine of Thrones," which is pretty clever. [ONTD]
- THIS PICTURE OF TAYLOR SWIFT'S CAT GAZING OUT LONGINGLY FROM HER CAT CARRIER IS PERFECT. [ONTD]
- A porn mogul says that if the Kris Jenner sex tape is real (it is probably not), then he'll buy it and "hand it right back to Kris." That's nice, porn mogul. [Radar]
- Gwyneth Paltrow's ex Donovan Leitch, who was photographed kissing her six months ago, says that he was "just saying goodbye to her" and it was "purely innocent." [Radar]
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are planning on getting "weird" matching tattoos for their wedding, according to a "source." Here are some suggestions! #TeamAngryTurnip [Radar]
- Justin Bieber was booed at Canada's Juno Awards, which is fine, because he didn't even bother to show up. In a stunning feat of Canadianness, the Canadian women's curling team accepted the award in his stead. [Vulture]