Bradley Cooper's ex-wife Jennifer Esposito has written a memoir in which she discusses a toxic relationship she was in; after applying very precise forensic procedures (an IMDB search) to her account, it's fairly evident that she's talking about Bradley.
According to NY Daily News:
She describes the mystery suitor as, "funny, smart, cocky, arrogant and a master manipulator," adding that she didn't "necessarily find him that attractive." They quickly became a couple, although the actress says her boyfriend had a "mean, cold side" and "his personality could flip on a dime."
Esposito claims the relationship was an unhealthy one, focused primarily on his needs and nothing else and that she was "a nonissue." Esposito also writes that she felt "sidelined" from her own health and needs.
"I became very sad and felt very alone," she writes. The union ended after she attended a seminar at the Agape International Spiritual Center in Los Angeles in 2007, she writes, which is when her marriage to Bradley ended.
On the bright side, she's now focused on her own health (she suffers from celiac disease, and she's since opened a gluten-free bakery) and doing well. [NY Daily News]
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin celebrated their engagement yesterday, in a restaurant that was very busy because of Mother's Day. Everyone looked v. casual. Bono was there. All the other restaurant patrons said it was "the best Mother's Day ever." [E!]
Here is the most suspect Rihanna/Drake rumor of all time: Rih is mad at Drake for saying "Babe, you're too needy. Let me hustle, babe." Some issues with this: 1) Rihanna is a professional no-fucks-giver; 2) I would like to believe that I live in a world in which no one sandwiches his request for space between utterances of the word "babe." [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Stars: they're just like us! They use the occasion of Mother's Day to tweet pix of their moms looking hot as a genetic humble brag. [Billboard]
- Harry Styles tangoed in Argentina while dressed as the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz. [Cosmo]
- Britney Spears is maybe extending her Vegas residency for two more years. [Gossip Cop]
- PUSSY POSSE UPDATE: Leonardo DiCaprio and Q-Tip went to the NYC Ballet gala together. [Page Six]
- Here is a very good selfie someone took with a surprised Beyoncé. [ONTD]
- There will be a sequel to the One Direction documentary, which is bad news for me because I just finished crying over how much their parents miss them in the first one :'( [ONTD]
- Here is a photo from the set of Girls, of Jemima Kirke getting arrested (in character). In other Girls-related news, last night I had a dream I was taking a math test and the person sitting next to me whispered, "I like Girls because it's the first time that a show told me a woman could be self-actualized and still wear a diaper in public." I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS. [NY Daily News]
- Joaquin Phoenix went to a very fancy restaurant with no blazer and was forced to borrow one. [Page Six]
- Selena Gomez made every person named Justin on the crew filming her Adidas commercial change their name temporarily so she would not have to speak the accursed word (according to a dubious report). [The Hollywood Gossip]
- In case you missed it, Miley Cyrus made a date rape joke. [Jezebel]
Photo via Getty.