Preliminary autopsy results for Bobbi Kristina Brown have been released, and they show “no obvious signs” that she was killed. The Fulton County Medical Examiner report says “no significant injuries were noted” and that there is “no obvious underlying cause of death.”
The report says there were no previously unknown medical conditions that could have rendered Bobbi Kristina unconscious in the bathtub. But the Medical Examiner says he has subpoenaed medical records, presumably from the hospital, to determine if drug testing after the accident was relevant. Gordon has said both he and Bobbi Kristina had been doing drugs and she took too much.
Because ghostwriting accusations are very on trend, Nicki Minaj’s ex-boyfriend Safaree Samuels has released a new song called “Lifeline” in which he claims she doesn’t write her own raps. In the same song, he attacks Minaj’s current boyfriend, Meek Mill, with the lyrics “This n**** bent outta shape with a gorilla face/ My bars on The Pinkprint no one will ever match/ My dick- print lil n**** u could never match.” He also calls Meek “outta shape.”
Who is Safaree again?
Butts are so trendy on Instagram right now.
- Kanye West called Caitlyn Jenner’s transition “one of the strongest things that have happened in our existence as human beings that are controlled by perception.” [Just Jared]
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones went to a Natalie Imbruglia concert in Italy. That actually sounds so fun? I want to be their third wheel. [Just Jared]
- Tyrese, whose new album debuted at #1, says white radio won’t play his music. [TMZ]
- Whitney Cummings thought she was too skinny, so she gained 25 pounds. [Us Weekly]
- Vogue wants Miley for another cover, even though Anna Wintour thought her 2013 VMA performance was gross. [Page Six]
- Look at this photo of Reese Witherspoon and Kenny Chesney. [Just Jared]
- All the rich people in the Hamptons are annoyed by construction noise of a dude who’s richer than they are. [Page Six]
- Someone on Big Brother turned into a zombie? Honestly I don’t know. [TMZ]
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images via Getty.