Following Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton’s divorce announcement, musician Cady Groves—who allegedly had a month-long affair with Shelton a few years ago—has taken to Twitter to air out her pain and heartache about an unnamed person who rejected her love. Good timing!
No, I guess not.
Meanwhile, Blake broke his Twitter silence with a tweet about getting drunk.
Honest question: Who are these people?
But not all public outpouring of love is bad! Proof: Lorde wrote a nice birthday message for her boyfriend James Lowe on Instagram and it didn’t make me barf. “Happy birthday to this one, my actual sunshine,” she wrote. [POPSUGAR]
Is Nick Jonas going to try to date his ex Selena Gomez now that they’re both single again? Nah! They’re just bumpin’ into each other (‘s uglies ;) )! “We kind of ran into each other a couple of weeks ago, like walking in Venice. We were both with separate groups of friends, and we ran into each other,” Nick says, addressing a run-in that I wasn’t aware of. “It was nice to connect and just catch up. I’ll leave it there!” OOOOOOH. (Another honest question: Who are these people? [E! Online]
- Ciara and Russell Wilson: Still not fucking! [Page Six]
- Zayn Malik was spotted at an LA recording studio. [ONTD]
- Kelly Clarkson, just another player in your game for two, covered ‘N Sync’s “Bye Bye Bye.” [US Weekly]
- Miley Cyrus is waxing off her armpit hair, which seems unnecessarily painful to me. [Hollywood Life]
- ACCIO BONERZZZZZ: Neville Longbottom (Matthew Lewis) just popped his top off for you. [E! Online]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty and Instagram.