Billy Ray Cyrus was scheduled to appear on Piers Morgan last night—to talk about his daughter's butt stuff, I guess—but he bailed just 15 minutes before airtime. Morgan's people released a statement about Cyrus's reasoning, which was basically "ASDADFSDLFJHDSFEWURGAUDSFHSDFNWEKRUHDSKJFJSDLFKS."
"Billy Ray was supposed to be on the show tonight to explain his daughter's behavior, but… I'm not sure he's quite worked out what his explanation is yet so we've decided to postpone it. We are going to get the first interview. I know he's watching tonight, so, Billy Ray, good evening, and when you're ready, we will talk about this."
Totally don't blame you, bro. [PerezHilton]
Expecting parents Fergie and Josh Duhamel hired the Dog Whisperer to teach their dachshund what a baby is.
On Tuesday, Aug. 27, Fergie tweeted a photo posing outside her home with Duhamel, Zoe and famed dog trainer Cesar Millan. "@joshduhamel & I getting our doggie daughter ready for her new brother with @cesarmillan," the Black Eyed Peas singer, 38, captioned the cute photo. In the shot, the Safe Haven actor, 40, goes barefoot in sweatpants and a white T-shirt while holding dachshund Zoe. Nearing the end of her pregnancy, Fergie hid her baby bump in an all black ensemble, flats, dark sunglasses and a large hat.
A source confirms to Us Weekly that the Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan star offered his services to the famous couple. "Fergs and Josh are huge dog people. They thought it would be a good thing to do and Cesar offered," the insider tells Us.
haaahahhaha weiner it's a weiner dog [Us]
- Justin Bieber and Tyler, the Creator went to Fatburger for a romantic milkshake. [TMZ]
- Alexander Skarsgard LOVES SWEDISH SOCCER WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! [JustJared]
- Instead of answering one billion questions about Miley Cyrus's bunz, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton went to the beach. [E!]
- Liam Hemsworth is "mortified," maybe? Wait, are they still "engaged"? I literally forgot all about that entire thing. [ContactMusic]
- Jimmy Fallon is, reportedly, "THRILLED TO BE A MR MOM." (Ummmm, that's Dr. Mom? He didn't go to 12 years of mom school to be called Mr.) [JCH]
- Lil Scrappy was arrested for fighting at a gas station. [TMZ]
- NEWSIES WHERE ARE THEY NOW I ENDORSE IT [HuffPo]
- Lady Gaga has a new hair bow and it's made out of hair. [People]
- Kate Moss is on Instagram now, but under a pseudonym so you can't find her. [Express]
- BABY PANGOLIN DROPS MIC ON ALL OF EXISTENCE. AS MY FRIEND KELLY PUT IT, "IT'S A DINOSAUR PINE CONE WITH BOOBS." [AAAAAAAAHHHHHH]
Images via Getty.