Contrary to what the lamestream tabloids (all of whom are in the pocket of “Big Bush”) have been trying to make you all swallow, William Hall “Billy” Bush was NOT “bigfooted” by his Today cohost Matt Lauer for that big interview with Ryan Lochte. Even though Bush broke the (untrue) robbery story, Lochte demanded Lauer. It’s as simple as that.
After being pounced on by a reporter from TMZ, Bush finally put those Mean Girls rumors to bed:
When a lawyer from Ryan Lochte calls and says I wanna speak to Matt Lauer, that’s who you speak to. Matt Lauer, by the way, has been nothing but great to me. We went to a soccer game together...me, him, and his kids. We did one of the interviews with one of the swimmers together on the phone—on speaker phone. There is no truth to it.
When asked Lochte owes him an apology for making shit up, he said:
I don’t know! Maybe. Maybe he owes me an apology. But I’m just the mouthpiece for the rest of the world. I’m not waiting for it.
I’m just. The mouthpiece. For the rest. Of the world.
Here’s a sad story. In an interview with GQ Australia, Scott Eastwood revealed that one of his ex-girlfriends died because of a malfunctioning airbag.
“I dated a girl a couple of years ago who died in a car accident. The fucked up thing is, it was a fender bender, and there was a recall on airbags...Her airbag exploded. It shot a projectile through her body. It split her spine...I’ve never told anybody that.”
“I’ve lost friends before; I’ve lost some great friends. But, I had never lost someone I had been really intimate with. Maybe it’s made it harder for me to date...I still never called her father. I still haven’t found the right words.”
OK, let’s lighten things up again.
Dennis Quaid’s new girlfriend is very good at hashtags.
- I thought this had already happened, but I guess I was wrong: Chris Rock and Malaak are officially divorced. [TMZ]
- I thought Ariana Grande was dating Ricky Alvarez, but I guess I was wrong: she’s hooking up with this guy now. [TMZ]
- Meek Mill has spent almost $1M on stuff this week. [TMZ]
- “Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal were spotted showing PDA once again, but this time for an unfortunate incident.” [People]
- Russell Wilson and Ciara called off their North Carolina wedding “due to the transgender bathroom laws.” [Us Weekly]