SHUT IT DOWN. THIS IS THE GREATEST. Some gal pals were doing karaoke in a private room at a Miami karaoke establishment when, to their surprise, FUCKING BEYONCÉ JUST WALKED IN AND WAS ALL "HEY." Also Kelly Rowland. Also the people in the room were singing Beyoncé's "Party" at the time. Question. I know I wasn't there but is it weird if I start crying.
On the night of Blue Ivy's birthday, Bey showed up to the karaoke bar with Kelly, Jay Z, Timbaland, and a few others. They were taken to a private VIP room, but, Bey decided to go pay a visit to one of the occupied rooms!
That's when Beyonce and Kelly made their way down to a room where the occupants happened to be singing Bey's hit "Party" and walked in.
It took a moment for the girls to realize who just entered their room.
"They start dancing together, but they have no idea who it is," owner Kellie Pilicer told the Miami New Times. "And all of a sudden one of the girls looks at kelly and says, 'Oh, you look like Kelly Rowland' and then she looks at Beyonce and goes 'Oh my god!'"
Oh my god. [BScott]
NBC has cast Zoe Saldana as the lead in their upcoming Rosemary's Baby miniseries.
"Zoe has proven that she is one of our most gifted actresses and we think she has the perfect combination of spirit and gravitas to take on the title role from Ira Levin's infamous novel," blurbs Quinn Taylor, Executive Vice President, Movies, Miniseries and International Co-Productions, NBC Entertainment. "With Zoe leading the cast under the direction of Agnieszka Holland, this reimagined event miniseries is off to a great start."
...Mia Farrow in the Polanski film was a naif, a wide-eyed girl, in over her head. Saldana, however, is 35. She also obviously brings a more assertive physicality, as anybody who has seen "Colombiana" or even "Center Stage" can vouch. You can look to "Out of the Furnace" or "The Words" if you need to see her acting chops.
I'm fine with whatever as long as they do the haircut. I LOVE THE HAIRCUT. [HitFix]
Before his 1996 murder, Tupac Shakur was reportedly scheduled to audition for the role of Mace Windu in Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace.
[Former Death Row Records chief engineer Rick] Clifford revealed the previously unknown news in an interview with 2pac-Forum.com and he said;
"It's sad because 'Pac found out that I worked for Brian Austin Green. Who was on '90210,' then he found out I was in some movies. So we always talked about his film career and stuff."
Adding, "He was telling me that he was supposed to read for George Lucas and them. They wanted him to be a Jedi. Yes, I'm serious - Samuel L. got Tupac's part."
"Yeah, he called me 'Old Man.' He said 'Old Man, keep your fingers crossed, I got three movies coming up. One of them I gotta read for George Lucas'," he continued.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley went to the beach. [E!]
- Jessica Alba went for a walk. [JustJared]
- Kevin Jonas will not tell you what he's naming his baby, but it will be "cute." [Us]
- Ludacris hasn't met his new baby yet. [TMZ]
- Lindsey Vonn is hella jazzed about her new dog. [E!]
- Anne Hathaway went jogging in a bikini top. The idea of jogging in anything but a sports bra is basically Esperanto to me. [E!]
- Sarah Jessica Parker insists that there's "one last chapter" to the Sex and the City franchise. Oh good. [DigitalSpy]
- Apparently Lily Allen got offered 100,000 bitcoins to do a show five years ago and turned it down. Today, 100,000 bitcoins are worth $90 million. [DigitalSpy]
- Taylor Swift broke her VMA (kind of). [MTV]
- Kelly Osbourne got un-engaged. [JustJared]
- Will Ferrell says that SNL's hiring of Sasheer Zamata is "Terrific!" [E!]
- BRB, putting the satin on ur panties.
Images via Getty.