Bette Midler and Kim Kardashian’s Twitter feud—presumably a tribute to International Women’s Day—continues, with Bette informing Kim that, contrary to what she was accused of earlier, she never ever tried to be Kim’s “fake friend.” Whether that means she tried to be her REAL friend or never tried to be her friend at all is open to interpretation.
Late last night, as you might recall, Kim tweeted the following after Midler made a crack about her posting a censored nude photo on Instagram:
Today, Bette hit back with this:
Hear hear to good celebrity blood sport!
Counterpoint, Bette: Not only can she take a joke, she can post them on Twitter.
Mariah Carey still doesn’t know Jennifer Lopez and I still love this feud.
- Padma Lakshmi wasn’t exactly sure who her daughter’s father was for a little while, but since she’s not sweating it, we won’t either. [US Weekly]
- Hamilton is about Kanye West, says Lin-Manuel Miranda. Isn’t everything? [NYDN]
- Robert Downey, Jr.’s son, Indio Downey, has had the cocaine charges against him dismissed. [TMZ]
- JK Rowling and Emma Watson said nice things to each other on Twitter. [POPSUGAR]
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Kim Richards is making “no excuses” for her drunken arrest. [Page Six]
- Kesha has sold her Nashville home. [Page Six]
- Amy Schumer didn’t like what Chris Harrison said about complicated women on The Bachelor, which is fair enough, but if you’re going to take issue with how The Bachelor treats gender, this seems like a weird place to start. [VH1]
Contact the author at email@example.com.