Even the most glamorous women and/or the women who have their shit together will have their lives turned upside down with the arrival of a baby. Kim Kardashian spoke to US Magazine about how she's taken her beauty regimen down a notch since having Nori:
"I used to spray tan more before I got married," Kardashian, 33, told Us. "I would get it so dark and look so crazy…I don't really have as much time, so I just like to spray myself," she said, revealing the low–maintenance method behind her glow.
Duly noted. Also, Kim is excited to give Nori makeup lessons. Not now or anything. I mean, I don't think she wants to start now. I certainly hope not.
"North actually will totally sit on my lap and is fascinated when I'm getting my hair blown out," she told Us.
"And when I'm getting my makeup done [too.] I'll give her a little makeup brush, and she'll be entertained…I think it would be a good idea to get her a makeup lesson like we did," she told Us of the Christmas present her late father, Robert, gave Kim and Kourtney when they were teens. "He said, 'If my girls are going to start wearing makeup, I want you to know how to wear it. I don't want you looking crazy.' That was the best gift," she reflected. "And I have been obsessed with makeup ever since."
I feel like knowing that helps me understand Kim Kardashian as a person a bit more, and it also makes me feel weird. I mean, the only thing my dad pushed on me from a young age was flash cards. And law school. Just look at me now! [US Magazine]
Mel B., formerly known as Scary Spice, just dished on the various feuds she's had with people including Ginger Spice Geri Halliwell, Posh Spice Victoria Beckham, and Diddy (Puff Spice?). When she was asked if she had anything to with Halliwell leaving the girl group, she said:
"I don't think it was my feud. I think she had some stuff going on in her head."
"I don't think she could take the pressure," Brown, 39, told Andy Cohen. "She actually talked about it in her book, and she just bounced."
"But she happened to have left on my birthday," she added, joking, "What a b––––!"
Also, Diddy dissed her once and she got in his face about it, but they're cool now. Because go to the same SoulCycle. Also, SoulCycle? Is that not the most thinly veiled reference to some kind of New Age Illuminati Spiritu-elitist reincarnation-worshipping society? THE CYCLE OF SOULS?! [People]
Apparently, Nu J-Law Chris Pratt was a very unlikely candidate for Guardians of the Galaxy. Which is the craziest thing I've ever heard because he was FABULOUS. (Though, I kind of didn't buy the concept that he was supposed to be a lothario of some sort. He's too sweet, don't you think?) ANYWAY. Director James Gunn said:
"Chris came in, and he was still chubby at that point, and within 20 seconds of him auditioning I just knew that he was the guy. I just knew it immediately. I turned around and looked to Sarah and I almost had tears in my eyes, because we'd gone through so many people."
I'm touched, really. (I'm not.) Pratt beat out the likes of Joseph Gordon-Levitt (too gritty), Eddie Redmayne (too modelesque), John Krasinski (too reluctant), Aaron Paul (too brazen/stonery), and James Marsden (he had his chance) for the role.
- Tim McGraw settled things with the fan he hit for grabbing onto his leg. He made it sound like a conversation, but the fan's attorney won't say if there was money involved. [People]
- Julia Roberts works for the moms. [People]
- HOLY SHIT THIS INDIAN BUSINESSMAN'S SHIRT IS MADE OF SOLID GOLD AND COST $211,000. Sorry, I don't know where else to put this important information. [Bossip]
- Dean Cain is the "fun parent!" [People]
- So Charlize Theron did not, in fact, try to get Tia Mowry banned from the Cycle of Souls. Tia Mowry does not know Charlize Theron though she did say Theron is her "Woman Crush Wednesday." [Just Jared]
- The LAPD is investigating an incident in which two police officers let Ray J off the hook after pulling him over and then took pictures with him. According to TMZ, "it's against policy for cops to take a pic with a driver after letting him off the hook because it creates an appearance of impropriety." You don't say! [TMZ]
- David Arquette just (SeCrEtLy) made an offer Crazy Girls Strip Club with the intention of making it into a fancy schmancy burlesque…strip clup. [TMZ]
- Rita Ora will not be performing at the Teen Choice Awards because her ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris blocked her from performing their song "I Will Never Let You Down" which seems like a douche move? [Daily Mail]
- Heads up, Radiohead has been named NME's "Most Influential Artist Today" because DUHHHHH. [NME]
Image via Getty.