Oh, GUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH. Chuck Lorre has announced that Two and a Half Men's heterosexual main characters, played by Ashton Kutcher and John Cryer, will wed each other in a "hilarious" sham marriage so that Kutcher's stupid character can finally adopt the baby he's always wanted.
"You're going to see two men who are not gay but are going to raise a child with a great deal of love and attention," Lorre told The Hollywood Reporter at the Television Critics Association's summer press tour. "Their sexuality is irrelevant to loving and caring for a child, which maybe that's the big story that we wind up telling: taking a kid out of the system and giving him a home. What's better than that?"
What's better than that? I don't know, maybe not making a mockery of same-sex couples' struggle for equal rights via a hack premise that was ALREADY DONE IN A SHITTY ADAM SANDLER MOVIE SEVEN YEARS AGO WITH A TITLE WEIRDLY SIMILAR TO YOUR OWN NAME? [ContactMusic]
- David Hasselhoff's ex-wife Pamela Bach allegedly drove drunk and ran into a parked car. [TMZ]
- Prince George is turning one on Tuesday! [People]
- It's really impressive how quickly we've all acclimated to Pharrell's hat. [JustJared]
- Tia and Tamera Mowry are answering "burning questions about the '90s." Hey, I have one! There's this episode of Sister Sister where somebody throws a cheeseburger at Roger's face and it just sticks there in a hilarious way that is completely counter to all known cheeseburger physics. Could somebody figure out which episode that's in and then make me a gif of it? I literally think about it every single day. [E!]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt "gushes" about motherhood. [Us]
- CASEY KASEM'S BODY IS MISSING. [E!]
- NPH wants to be on AHS. [E!]
- Sherri Shepherd says she's "giddy" about leaving The View. [Us]
- Paris Hilton held someone's baby. [TMZ]
- Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran had a fight. [JustJared]
Image via Getty.