Extremely beautiful singer with the voice of a very soulful angel Ariana Grande was in Complex magazine, talking about being haunted by a demon after visiting Stull Cemetery, which is known as one of the seven gates to hell on Earth ("the Pope won't fly over it"). Demon-haunting is something celebrities should talk about more often.
The story is absolutely TERRIFYING:
"I felt this sick, overwhelming feeling of negativity over the whole car and we smelled sulfur, which is the sign of a demon, and there was a fly in the car randomly, which is another sign of a demon. I was like, 'This is scary, let's leave.' I rolled down the window before we left and said, 'We apologize. We didn't mean to disrupt your peace.' Then I took a picture and there are three super distinct faces in the picture—they're faces of textbook demons."
TEXTBOOK DEMONS. THE DEMONS YOU WOULD FIND IN A TEXTBOOK THAT DEALT WITH THE DENIZENS OF HELL AND OTHER DARK MAGICKS.
"I deleted [the picture]. The next day I tried to send the picture to my manager and it said, 'This file can't be sent, it's 666 megabytes.' I'm not kidding. I used to have a folder called 'Demons' that had pictures with all the screencaps in it, but then weird things started happening to me so I deleted it."
Moral of the story: name your "Demons" folder something innocuous so that the Devil can't find it when he's snooping through your stuff. [Complex]
Lindsay Lohan is apparently drinking again, which is very sad. This tidbit comes buried in a garbage story about LiLo stealing a model named Morgan O'Connor from his college-aged girlfriend. (According to his modeling agency, "His classic all-American style is contrasted by his dreadlocks, making him a face to watch this season." UH, OK). It would be a mildly entertaining story if Lohan's addiction issues weren't treated so lightly and with such barely-concealed glee.
In the midst of the fluffy dorm-room drama (intrigue! Angry text messages! Hanging out on fall break!), we learn that "Morgan told [his girlfriend] that Lindsay was totally drunk at the bar." I mean, it seems like this is coming from the most questionable of sources, but it's not the first time Lohan's sobriety has been questioned. Here's hoping it's just a rumor — and, if not, that Lindsay gets the help she needs. [Radar]
This is very excellent: a few days after Justin Bieber was spotted haunting a Brazilian brothel in a makeshift ghost costume, he invited 10 lucky girls from da club back to his mansion. They were probably expecting an orgy, but they got something better: confidentiality agreements, followed by a menu of chicken nuggets, Doritos, and chocolate. Justin Bieber was reportedly "stuffing himself with Toblerone."
Later in the night, he "jumped onto a wall" like a poltergeist (WAKE UP, AMERICA!!) and proclaimed, "I'm the king of the world!" [ONTD]
The good Bieber-related news will not stop. After someone (falsely) reported that David Hasselhoff took a very seductive naked picture surrounded by cheese (WHAT A RUMOR), the Biebz showed him sympathy on Twitter, writing, "Can’t believe or dwell on the bs. Just gotta know your truth. U can’t bring us down. And @DavidHasselhoff everyone loved BayWatch." So true. [Gossip Cop]
Joan Collins snubbed a fan at a restaurant, rejecting a handshake by exclaiming, "I don't touch the public!" Very good, Joan.
A "Collins source" (oh, what a job to have) explains that she "limited contact because she's been getting ill," but she was seen shaking other hands that same day. So maybe that fan just had the appearance of a vector for disease? We will never know. [Page Six]
- At Kris Jenner's birthday party, everyone ate cupcakes with Kris Jenner's face on them. [E!]
- Josh Hutcherson says that Jennifer Lawrence is good at kissing. Jennifer Lawrence is a "eight-and-three-quarters to nine-and-a-half" at kissing. She probably lost 1.25 - 0.5 points on account of it feeling "a little bit incestuous." [NY Daily News]
- Miley Cyrus got a tattoo of her grandma on her forearm. Of all the tattoos of Cyrus family members that people in the world have gotten, this is probably the most dignified. (Sorry, horrifying rodent wrecking ball disaster). [NY Daily News]
- Pauly D is going to meet his daughter tomorrow. I'm worried that Pauly D doesn't know what to do with a baby. What if he tries to feed her a Red Bull or something? [ONTD]
- "Mooooooomm!!! You're embarrassing me!!!!" - Victoria Beckham's extremely tall son, on the red carpet at the Harper's Bazaar Women of the Year Awards. [E!]
- Terry Richardson is directing Lady Gaga's new music video, so expect some uninspired butts. [ONTD]
- I AM HYPERVENTILATING: at a charity event, Ian McKellan stripped down to his underwear. His underwear were decorated with an image of himself as Gandalf and the words "You Shall Not Pass." [Page Six]
- Apparently Anne Hathaway's brother was doing stand-up at some bar in Brooklyn and accidentally told everyone she was pregnant. Maybe more people would pay money to see stand-up if it was all celebrity siblings revealing their secrets in a comical manner. [Radar]
- ROB LOWE AS JFK. [NY Daily News]