Ariana Grande — a tiny singer with the voice of an angel, the hair of an anthropomorphic unicorn and, perhaps, the curse of a demon upon her mortal soul — is maybe dating rapper Big Sean.
As you may recall, Big Sean recently ended his engagement with Naya Rivera, who then used their wedding date with another dude (an excellent and money-saving move on her part, imo). He had previously worked with Grande on her hit song "Problem," which is how they became friends, and now they are possibly a Thing, says a source.
Specifically, an eyewitness says that s/he saw Ariana Grande and Big Sean attending a screening of The Purge 2: Anarchy, a very romantic film about humans inflicting violence upon each other in an orgiastic spectacle of depravity and decay. They kissed during the film, says the eyewitness, possibly during the part with the flamethrowers and the yelling.
Best of luck with your sapling love, you two! [E!]
Kimye took a happy and romantic photo in an elevator; because elevators are now signifiers of marital discord in our society, the Beyhive went totally nuts and accused Kimye of trolling Beyoncé and Jay Z. What a world! Maybe they were! I don't know anymore. [Bossip]
Other humans think that this is a reference to Fifty Shades of Grey. The elevator selfie contains multitudes. [MTV]
Paris Hilton is making $2.7 million from her 4-day DJ residency in Ibiza, which is $347,000 an hour. I'm still not quite sure what DJs do — based on this video of David Guetta, it seems they just turn a knob and try not to fall over from drugs — but a rep for Hilton has denied that she is just "pushing a button." She's probably pushing at least two, guys. [Page Six]
- Kathy Bates says that she couldn't sleep after filming her first scene for the upcoming season of American Horror Story, which, as you will remember, takes place in a terrifying fucked-up carnival. I think I already have nightmares. [ONTD]
- James Franco dyed his hair blonde and straightened it, for art I bet. [DListed]
- Karlie Kloss has reportedly moved in with Taylor Swift because they are best friends and inseparable (but also because it is just common sense to keep a vigilant eye on your doppelganger). [DListed]
- Elsewhere in Taylor Swift's opulent and beautiful Kingdom of Female Friendship, she and Lorde took a cooking class together. [Instagram]
- David Arquette doubts that he will attend Courteney Cox's wedding. Same. [HuffPo]
- I know I say this a lot, but this is the worst headline of the year: "Stop and frisky: NYPD arrested by Kim Kardashian's curves." :( :( :( [Page Six]
- VERY IMPORTANT HILLS UPDATE: Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag attended Jen Bunney's wedding. [E!]
- Olivia Wilde discussed her breastfeeding photo in Glamour: "I've never looked that good breastfeeding. I never will." She also says that the photo was unplanned, which makes sense, because I don't think any fashion editor would decide ahead of time to put an infant — an organism famous for leaking fluids nearly all of the time — near a very expensive gown. [The Hollywood Gossip]