I don't usually bother going all kookooroo over celebrity couples because I don't know them, but OMG THIS ONE THOUGH. Sources are conflicted over whether or not wry and gorgeous mini-cupcake Ellen Page is actually snoogling with alarmingly hot Nordic adonis Alexander Skarsgard. But if, perhaps, they're on the fence about making it official, and are just looking for words of encouragement from some shouty internet rando, I'M HERE FOR YOU GUYS. AND I CONDONE IT.
After a cozy photograph of Ellen Page and her The East costar Alexander Skarsgard made the rounds on social media over the weekend - Tweeted out by the film's director Zal Batmanglij, no less – speculation ramped up that the two were an item off-screen.
But, a source tells PEOPLE, the costars are just friends. And it isn't even clear how long ago the picture was taken.
The actress, however, liked it enough to re-Tweet: the photo shows the two dressed in matching denim outfits with Skarsgard's arm around Page, who seems to be lying in his lap. "Canadian tuxedo party," she wrote, referencing their denim on denim ensembles.
Amanda Bynes has expressed interest in launching a hip-hop career, and it looks like one producer is taking her up on it. Because SURE WHY NOT WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG. There's no such thing as too much exposure.
The embattled actress has expressed her interest in rap in recent weeks on her Twitter page and it appears someone was taking note.
Daniel Herman of Chinga Chang Records has confirmed that he is in the middle of negotiations with Bynes, and he's keen to finance her breakout album.
He tells PerezHilton.com, "The fact that Amanda wants to do hip-hop music means that Chinga Chang label is the best place for her to do this, because of my past experience with bringing pop and legitimate hip-hop together."
...The actress has also recently been offered the chance to host a show for Playboy Radio.
Sure, let's give her a military command while we're at it. How about a managerial position at Sbarro? Hey, maybe Amanda Bynes could fix this hole in my loafer! Does she know how to cobble? Does the government have a Wig Czar? I have to go. [MSN]
Sad! After only three years of marriage, Jane Lynch and Lara Embry are divorcing.
The 52-year-old Glee star, who wed Dr. Lara Embry in Sunderland, Mass. in 2010, announced on Monday that she and her wife are getting a divorce – and RadarOnline.com has the details.
“Lara and I have decided to end our marriage. This has been a difficult decision for us as we care very deeply about one another. We ask for privacy as we deal with this family matter,” Lynch said in a statement to People.
The couple met in 2009 at a fundraiser in San Francisco where Embry was being honored, marrying the next year at the Blue Heron Restaurant over Memorial Day weekend in Massachusetts, where gay marriage is legal.
Maybe "sad" isn't the right word, because decisions like these are generally good for the people involved. Instead, to quote my late father when he was trying not to swear around children, I'm going to go with "grumpy doodoo." [Radar]
- Rachel Uchitel is getting divorced. Who is that again? Wait, literally never tell me. [TMZ]
- "Kanye West demands croissants." [EW]
- Billy Joel is selling his gaudy-ass mega-mansion. (I TMZ]
- The best braids from Game of Thrones. [TheCut]
- The Jackson kids' biological mother Debbie Rowe is offering to take on guardianship of Paris. [TMZ]
- The best headlines take us on a journey. "Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Wears Neon Green Bikini, Hugs Jason Statham." [Us]
- The best headlines take us on a journey: part deux. "Justin Bieber Has Guys' Night Out at Disneyland." [E!]
- Tom Felton looks absurdly better without Malfoy hair. Also he's doing a thing. [Deadline]
- Ian Ziering made his Chippendale's debut. Missed opportunity to wear a Steve Sanders signature big-armhole-shirt, IMO. [People]
- People are being fucking sociopathic dicks about Rachel Zoe letting her 2-year-old son Skyler wear his (gorgeous, curly, auburn) hair long. "I guess you want a daughter." People. I am nearly done with you. [Us]
- He had to actually do all of the stuff in this video.