Oh god it's so cute. Oh god it's so cute I could die. Apparently Anthony Hopkins cuddled up for an epic Breaking Bad marathon (A-Hop! Text me next time!!!) and loved it so much that he felt compelled to write an adorable, gushing fan letter to Bryan Cranston & company. No spoilers—just emotionz.
"I have never watched anything like it. Brilliant!" Hopkins writes. "Your Walter White was the best acting I have seen—ever. I know there is so much smoke blowing and sickening bulls—t in this business, and I've sort of lost belief in anything really. But this work of yours is spectacular—absolutely stunning."
He continues, complimenting not just Cranston but the entire Breaking Bad cast.
"What is extraordinary, is the sheer power of everyone in the entire production," he says. "What was it? Five or six years in the making? How the producers (yourself being one of them), the writers, directors, cinematographers...every department—casting etc. managed to keep the discipline and control from beginning to the end is (that over used word) awesome."
..."Thank you," he writes. "That kind of work/artistry is rare, and when, once in a while, it occurs, as in this epic work, it restores confidence. You and all the cast are the best actors I've ever seen."
Actually, now that I look at it, there's a photo in the link that I think might be a spoiler, so be careful! Except I don't know if it actually spoils anything or not, because I'm only on season 4. I'm just trying not to look at it too hard. BUT ANYWAY IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE A GALLANT KNIGHT WROTE A TIGER BEAT MASH NOTE AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE ALL HERE TODAY. [E!]
Dakota Johnson is kind of freaked out about all the 50 Shades scrutiny (i.e. impending box office fart bombiness).
"Dakota is having a very hard time dealing with all the press," the source said. "When she first got the role, it was way too much for her."
The source said that Johnson went from being a virtual unknown to someone "everyone wants a piece of."
"It's been tough," the source said. A rep for Johnson declined to comment for this story.
Wouldn't be surprised if she jumped ship too. [E!]
Kate Winslet says she's at constant risk of peeing herself because she's all pregnant with Baby Rocknroll.
"At the moment I seem to be wanting orange juice a lot," the gorgeous Brit, 38, shared with Us outside Odeon Cinema in London's Leicester Square. "I don't know quite why that is, but it's not so weird. I wish I could tell you I had some weird craving. I wish I could be like that woman on the advert who loves tuna fish and banana, but I'm not like that at all."
...There is one risk, though. "Just don't let me sneeze, because I might wet myself at the same time," she quipped good-naturedly.
I wish she had quipped it with some other emotion. Angrily. Distraught. In terror. "Haughtily" would have been amazing. [Us]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt had a "gender-neutral baby shower." [People]
- Ha ha ha, Jason from Laguna Beach got married. Ha ha ha. PLEASE TELL ME JUSTIN BOBBY IS STILL ON THE MARKET. [DailyMail]
- Caroline Menzo is leaving Real Housewives of New Jersey, which is I guess a thing people care about. [AP]
- If I don't get fucking picked to be on this Drag My Dinner Party show I'm chaining myself to James St. James. [WoW]
- The producer of Napoleon Dynamite has optioned the book about those kids who made a shot-by-shot remake of Raiders of the Lost Ark in their backyard. So, just to sum up, that would be a movie about a book about a movie about a movie about a movie. Would watch. [Deadline]
- Oh, it's just Chloe Moretz dressed up like a terrifying harlequin soft-hands ghost prince. NBD. [JustJared]
- Howard and Beth continue to be in love. [Extra]
- Khloe Kardashian posted an "unpretty" "makeup-free" photo. Yes. Sure. Definitely your real eyelashes. [E!]
- oh god this video i forgot about the feelings oh god the feelings
Images via Getty.