Not only has Jon "Davy Crockett" Gosselin dropped off the grid somewhere in rural Pennsylvania, there's a rumor going 'round that he just recently took a break from waiting tables to threaten a photographer with a gun after that photographer accidentally/on purpose followed him on his property. To the TMZ rumor machine!
It all went down yesterday in Beckersville, PA when a photog (not ours) followed the reality star home from his new waiter's gig ... trying to snap photos of the cabin where Jon lives.
The photog fessed up ... she followed him off the main roads and onto dirt roads ... but assumed it was a public road and not private property.
We're told as soon as she started snapping away ... Jon made an aggressive b-line for her ... then pulled a gun out of the back of his pants.
The photog says Jon started yelling at her for trespassing ... then fired off a warning shot.
There are an awful lot of ellipses in this report, but rest assure TMZ has the pictures of angry Jon Gosselin pulling a gun-shaped object from out of his sweatpants. Sweatpants. [TMZ]
- Billy Ray Cyrus reminded everyone watching Piers Morgan Tonight on Thursday that he's still the creepiest stage dad on the block when he described his daughter Miley's exhausting VMA performance as "that special moment" in her music career. The only thing that would have made it more special? A hedgehog. [Irish Examiner]
- Leave Miley alone, says Britney Spears. [Globe and Mail]
- Gwyneth Paltrow thinks it was pretty unfair that she had to wear cut-offs in The Avengers while everyone else was wearing suits. Wait, so nobody else was wearing cut-offs? [E!]
- Jon Hamm and Amy Poehler are going to throw a post-Emmys party Sunday night for all the people who didn't get Emmys. Jon Hamm's free-spirited penis will tend bar. [E!]
- Michael Fassbender will take his talents to the Old West in a new movie called Michael Fassbender Handsomely Wears Cowboy Hat and Shoots Uggos. [Indie Wire]
- Kim Kardashian wore her hair sort of blonde for a dinner date with Kanye West because they're into role-playing now, I guess. To see exactly how their relationship will disintegrate, just watch Summer of Sam, which, just FYI, boasts the best use of "Dancing Queen" ever. [TMZ]
- Nick Carter has used his memoir Facing the Music and Living to Talk About It as an opportunity to blame Paris Hilton for his drug abuse. [TMZ]
- Tom Hiddleston doesn't know why everyone loves Loki so much. Seriously, can someone explain this to him? [Collider]
- What Marvel-DC rivalry? Chris Hemsworth doesn't believe such a thing exists: "We’re just winning, aren’t we? That’s not really a rivalry.” [Comic Book Movie]
- Pras, the rapping co-founder of the Fugees, filed suit in a small claims court for several thousand dollars he lost over a double-booked studio. [TMZ]
- Summer's really, truly over now and you might not find the time this fall to read the American Idol-inspired novel Elimination Night, which features characters like Bibi Vasquez and Joey Lovecraft, based, respectively, on Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler. [Page Six]
- Elizabeth Berkley and Mario Lopez, together again. [The Superficial]
Image via AP, Matt Rourke