After an entitled male fan ran up on her on the street, Amy Schumer posted his picture for the world to mock. Not sure what happened to him, but it seems like it’s been a rough 24 hours for Schumer.
Schumer had said this guy’s behavior meant the Fun Fan Interaction store was closed for business, but she clarified that she will still be taking pictures with folks who don’t act like total a-holes.
Already a lightening rod for angry men with itchy “send” fingers, it would appear that Amy Schumer’s haters frothed the Internet waters of harassment after she came for one of their own. She shared even more words on the topic as well as a sketch that, like much of Inside Amy Schumer, made me laugh about something horrible.
Here, for the laugh/cry.
“Wearing a sports jersey with their child on their shoulders” perfectly describes most of my online harassers who comment, but don’t follow. Rude.
Justin Bieber’s dreads are gone, but selfie after blurry selfie is still available:
- Carrie Fisher’s dog Gary got to go to the White House Correspondants’ Dinner. [BuzzFeed]
- Kit Harington’s play was cancelled, does this mean Jon Snow is alive or dead?! [JustJared]
- Here’s the Duchess of Cambridge looking very approachable on the cover of Vogue. [Celebitchy]
- Grumpy Cat’s life makes me sad. [THR]
- Even blurred, this picture of Usher’s dick makes me sadder. [EvilBeetGossip]
Image via Getty.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.