While Amanda Bynes remains involuntarily hospitalized on a 5150 psychiatric hold, people acquainted with Amanda Bynes bicker about power-washing. Cool.
We spoke with Amanda's father who tells us he has no intention of paying for any damage or cleanup related to the blaze ... saying, "Amanda needs to pay for it."
TMZ broke the story ... cops believe Amanda used a gas canister to ignite a small blaze in the driveway of an elderly widow who lives in the same neighborhood as Amanda’s parents in Thousand Oaks, CA.
That woman, Bonnie Braaten, turned down an offer from a neighbor who volunteered to power wash her driveway and clean up the mess from the fire. Braaten thinks Amanda’s parents ought to pay for the cleanup ... but clearly, the feeling ain't exactly mutual.
I'd just like to say that I lived in Thousand Oaks from age 4 to age 8, so I basically feel like this happened in MY driveway. Also, is it silly to hope (feebly) that this hospitalization marks some sort of turning point? [TMZ]
Demi Lovato says she likes "ethnic guys" with "edge." And also she wants to fuck a big mouse with gloves on.
Last week, the "Heart Attack" singer took over the BuzzFeed site, where she wrote a post titled "16 Signs You're Becoming Demi Lovato." In it, she admitted she loves Cinderella, thinks Kelly Clarkson is "amazing" and is still hanging on to her (very '80s) scrunchie. But she also dropped that bombshell, revealing she's not "particularly attracted" to Gosling orPeople's Sexiest Man Alive, Tatum.
"I'm not particularly in love with either one. To me, they're still kind of pretty boys. I just don't think they're just the most attractive men in the world," Lovato wrote in the post. "I'm a really big fan of Mickey Mouse; he's provided me with a lot."
I guess Mickey Mouse is technically black? [MTV]
- This is the worst use of eyeballs I've ever seen. That shit is not even kind of similar. [Us]
- The WE network has picked up a new series by Richard LaGravenese and Scandal's Tony Goldwyn. [THR]
- Here are Rihanna's nipples. [Us]
- John Travolta and Kirstie Alley are going to reunite in a new TV Land sitcom that I will never watch, even alone in a hotel in a blizzard with Doritos. [Deadline]
- Vanessa Hudgens is "obsessed" with skirts and tops. [E!]
- The royal baby is going to get a shout-out on Eastenders. [THR]
- JERRY SEINFELD TOOK ALL UR CRONUTS. [Gothamist]
- Lady Gaga got a septum piercing and looks great imo. [MTV]
- Steven Soderbergh donated $10k to Spike Lee's Kickstarter, because okey dokey. [Vulture]
- Jimmy Fallon impregnated his wife and a baybay came out! [E!]
- Violet Affleck continues to be the cutest (and seemingly happiest) child ever to come out of a celebrity. [E!]
- BABY RHINO LEARNS FROM MOM RHINO GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY