Today we continue our week-long investigation of Beyoncé's social media accounts and also photographs of her watching professional basketball. In today's report: DID BEYONCÉ REMOVE THE JAY Z-RELATED TATTOO ON HER FINGER? (Answer: like, possibly).
If you look closely at the recent images of Jay and Bey taking turns being bored by Jake Gyllenhall court side at a Nets game, it seems that Beyoncé has had the IV tattoo on her finger — which symbolizes her and Jay Z's birthdays as well as their wedding date — removed. It is all pink and IV-free on that finger.
Also: a few weeks ago, Beyoncé posted a picture of herself eating chicken and pastries in the sun with a band-aid over that same finger (!!!!!!). I feel like I'm in the DaVinci Code. [ONTD via Yahoo UK]
Rihanna dropped the L.A. Police Commission President's phone at a basketball game whilst trying to take a selfie and cracked the screen. In apology, she donated $25,000 to a fund for cadets and fallen officers, and she also autographed the cracked phone to be auctioned off on eBay.
In short, Rihanna's selfie game is both conceptually-advanced and charitable of spirit. Bless. [E!]
Taylor Swift's Met Gala after-party, in case you guys were wondering (AND YOU WERE) was very tame. Karlie Kloss says they ate pizza and played pool in their ballgowns. Stars: they're just like us, only covered in diamonds and very mounds of fabric fashioned into extremely expensive garments. [Page Six]
- Hot Topic used the logo of Joan Jett's record label to emblazon a line of "Lingerie for Girls Who Rock & Roll" without permission. Jett then sued them for being a bunch of idiot poser nerds (ok, fine, for false advertising, but close enough) and won. [Billboard]
- Alec Baldwin's hate/hate relationship with the NYPD continues. [In Touch]
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner's dystopian young adult novel is available for pre-order!!!! Just in time for Father's Day!!!! [Just Jared]
- Kanye West got Kim Kardashian a WALL OF ROSES for Mother's Day; yesterday, Kim rubbed her face affectionately on it and reminded us all to enjoy life. [E!]
- Rachel Bilson says she did "all the drugs and alcohol" before starring on The O.C., a television show with a very dubious Season 3 marijuana-related plot line. RACHEL, YOU COULD HAVE TOLD THE WRITERS ABOUT HOW POT WORKS. [E!]
- Here's a very cute photo of John Krasinski and Emily Blunt's newborn daughter, Hazel :') [Gossip Cop]
- Chris Martin denies dating Alexa Chung, although the two were seen sitting in a dark corner of a bar (as opposed to a light corner of a bar? Do they even make those?). [Hello!]
- Niall Horan and Liam Payne are having a joint birthday party in the US. I'm assuming my FB invite will come any day now? Thx guys. [ONTD]
Images via Splash, Twitter, Instagram.