Page Six published an “exclusive” report claiming A-Rod (Alex Rodriguez), ex-boyfriend of Cameron Diaz, Madonna, and Kate Hudson, has begun dating someone from an entirely different world: Silicon Valley. More specifically, the part of Silicon Valley where Google co-founder Sergey Brin used to sleep.
Anne Wojcicki, Brin’s “wealthy and wildly smart” ex-wife, has been spotted canoodling with Rodriguez several times over the past couple months. A source claims he finds her “interesting, inspirational and very smart.”
The couple reportedly met after the mythical god Cupid, on his way to shoot Margot Robbie with A-Rod’s arrow, drunkenly flew into Wojcicki’s car.
Justin Bieber has canceled the remainder of his wildly expensive Purpose World Tour meet and greets. TMZ claims the decision was due to security reasons, including an incident during which a fan on their “watch list” somehow evaded security and got close to Bieber.
He’s had his hair pulled, clothes ripped and one fan even gave him the flu. We’re told Justin never complained, but Monday night’s scare was a wake up call for security.
But Bieber took to Instagram last night to share his side of the story, which is far less dramatic. He claims it’s not about fears for his safety, but rather, emotional exhaustion:
Hilary Swank got engaged while hiking.
- Kris Jenner is on team Chyro, perhaps because she found a way to make money off them. [Us Weekly]
- I don’t know who Steve Grand is but he should really stop talking. [ONTD]
- Oh, that’s who Steve Grand is. [Instinct]
- Prince Harry is officially woke, thank god. [Celebitchy]
- Jared Fogel is literally serving sandwiches in prison. [TMZ]
Image via Getty.