A dress from Christian Dior's fall 2014 ready-to-wear collection keeps popping up, and there are some important things to note about this dress.
- It was designed by Raf Simons
- Katherine Heigl is wearing it one the August cover of Marie Claire (UK)
- Anna Kendrick is wearing it inside the July issue of Elle (US)
- Charlize Theron is wearing it on the June cover of Vogue (US)
- The neckline is hideous and deeply unflattering
- Boob-squashing is in full effect
- The lacing looks like hockey skates
- The lacing looks like knee-high Converse sneakers
- The dress will be in stores in September and will, most likely, cost more than your rent
- Since you rarely see the hemline of the dress, here's what it looked like on the runway:
- But there's actually a slightly better version, and it looks like this:
That is all.
Runway images via Getty.