First of all: there are men out there who will water down their urine in order to offer their wives "proof" they didn't give them chlamydia.
- You can order Ephedrine online (but don't).
- Dental dams smell good, taste like nothing, and are fun to play with by stretching over your face and sticking your tongue out at people — that's pretty much the only use they get.
- Here's the most effective safe sex demonstration of all time: pull a condom over your head to demonstrate that girls should never fall for the "it doesn't fit" excuse.
- Piña Colada is the best lube flavor.
- Texturized condoms are more popular than regular condoms.
- Kimonos are the most popular condom brand.
- Lifestyles are the most common condom brand.
- Gay men use female condoms for anal sex. You can put it in up to 4 hours before you have sex; just make sure you take out the ring on the inside of the condom.
- UTIs and yeast infections are more prevalent in the winter.
- Positive chlamydia and gonorrhea results go up by about 30% in San Francisco after Burning Man.
- The most exciting moment of a volunteer's training is the first time she conducts a positive pregnancy test.
- Women have tried to induce spontaneous abortions using parsley and Vitamin C.
- Millennial women cope impressively well when they find out they have HPV. Older women do not take the news as easily.
- It's not cool for volunteers to steal clinic supplies — especially XL condoms.
- The "pull out method" is an acceptable form of pregnancy prevention, but it's still considered unprotected sex.
- Abstinence is 0 to 100% effective.
- If your boyfriend doesn't want to accompany you to your IUD insertion appointment you should cancel the appointment, and then you should dump him.
- Dr. Bronner's soap is bad for your vagina's natural flora and best used for your dishes.
- No one likes the IUD model/demonstration.
- Your vagus nerve passes through your cervix and that's why some women pass out when they get IUD insertions.
- Sometimes girls and women experience hot flashes after getting a Mirena IUD due to low hormone levels.
- Yaz/Yasmin can cause muscle weakness and cramps due to changes in Potassium levels. But that doesn't mean you need to join a class action lawsuit if you're not feeling up to going to the gym.
- Everyone loves the Beyonce Pandora station.
Luiza Savin has been volunteering in women's reproductive health for two years in the Bay Area. She spends a lot of time talking to women about birth control options, UTI symptoms and vaginal flora.