Robert Pattinson tooled around Los Feliz in his pickup truck with a ping-pong table in the back and It-girl/Elvis Presley's granddaughter Riley Keough — who is also a friend of Kristen Stewart's — in the passenger seat. Like the beginning of a Taylor Swift song, isn't it?
R-Patz and Riley had previously been seen "talking" — you know, that thing you do before coitus, sometimes — on April 9th at Kristen's birthday party at a Mexican joint. Granted, driving a girl around is not exactly dinner and dancing, so this is all just rampant speculation, but Pattz is not one for grand gestures. After all, for K-Stew's birthday he got her a pen. [NYDN]
Amanda Bertoncini, some woman who stars on Bravo's Princesses: Long Island, basically drunkenly dry-humped a 9/11 memorial statue with some friends and took pictures. Class all the way.
At the photo shoot, the loudmouthed Bertoncini — who is hawking a bedazzled beer-can holder — stripped down in front of the statue as cameras rolled. Then, she and a photographer were recorded urging a model to drape herself on the statue and thrust a beer can into its mouth. “Kiss the fireman. Try to feed him the beer,” the photographer says. “Yeah, feed him the beer!” Bertoncini adds.
After being slammed by the family of Jonathan Ielpi, the 29-year-old firefighter from Great Neck who inspired the statue, Bertoncini made a statement: "I would like to extend my deepest apologies to the family of Jonathan Ielpi. I never meant to hurt or offend anyone when I was dong my photo shoot for the Drink Hanky." Oh, it was for THE DRINK HANKY. All good, then. [NYDN]
Alec Baldwin, the man who cried I Hate Acting And Tweeting And Just Want To Live In A Cabin in The Mountains But Wait LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, said some things after he got in trouble for calling a reporter "a toxic queen" on Twitter:
"I really learned a lesson at the funeral. I said to myself, '[tweeting] is a waste of time.' Meaning it's fun sometimes, but less and less, and less. It's just another chink in your armor for people to come and kill you. I stopped and said to myself, I'm going to try where I just don't do this anymore."
"I'd love to [quit acting] if I could, yeah," he added. "That would be the greatest thing in the world."
"If I could?" Is Alec Baldwin in Chinese acting prison? Both Twitter and playing pretend for shit-tons of money = optional. [Us Weekly]
Helen Mirren has the best advice for Lindsay Lohan and trouble starlets of her ilk, ever.
"Don’t be up your own bum. People get up their own [bum], and you really don’t need to… Just don’t do that.”
YES. YES. HELENNNNN. [Gossip Cop]
- Something that really happened: "Brigitte Bardot driving a vintage Citroën truck with hair flying and a dog in the passenger seat in St. Tropez." Meanwhile, you have a summer cold and your co-worker steals your Fage yogurt. [Page Six]
- Jay-Z, tearfully discussing his hopes of being a good dad, is going to be the best dad ever. [E!]
- Rihanna wears just a cardigan out. [NYDN]
- To Catch a Predator host Chris Hansen's mistress is talking to tabloids. "Chris told me a divorce was inevitable and the wedding ring on his finger was all but for show." Didn't even require a decoy to be right back with some iced tea and cookies. [NYDN]
- Lindsay Lohan is hanging out with her lawyer and a Carvel ice cream cake for her birthday in rehab. [TMZ]
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose were at the marriage license kiosk in L.A.! [TMZ]
- Chaz Bono wanted to be an actor in high school but felt that he couldn't do a good job in female roles. [People]
- At a BET afterparty, Kanye West supposedly recognized a model who led an animal rights protest outside Kim Kardashian's DASH store and looked like "he wanted to kill her." "I'm not sure if he just looks like that, but..." adds the source. Bitchy Resting Face? [Radar]
- Avril Lavigne wanted to make sure her wedding was "a crazy vacation and an experience of a lifetime." [People]
- Elle MacPherson's nude(ish) cover for Harper's Bazaar. [Us Weekly]
- Uh, it would be amazing if Ashlee Simpson was dating Diana Ross's son Evan Ross. [Us Weekly]
- James Franco, who is currently attempting to crowdfund a movie adaptation of his short stories, threw shade at Zach Braff's Kickstarter campaign. Hollywood boys in glass houses, etc. [NYDN]
- Snoop Lion did an awesome Reddit AMA last night. [MTV News]
- One of the many things Carla Bruni and Cosmo Kramer have in common: the jimmylegs. [Page Six]
- Shakira has produced emails that prove her ex-boyfriend — who is currently filing a $100 million lawsuit against her — was not her business partner. [NYDN]
- Wand Erection talked to Glamour: “We just kind of came out and said, ‘We can’t dance. We’re a bit lazy. We’re just normal lads.'" [Gossip Cop]
- Adam Levine and Jonah Hill hung out with a bunch of models in Las Vegas. [Page Six]
- Oh! Tracy Morgan and his fiancee Megan Wollover have a new little girl, Maven Sonae Morgan. [Page Six]
Image via Getty