She's not fat, she's pregnant, you halfwits. Kendall and Kylie Jenner would like you to know that half-sister Kim Kardashian isn't an actual fat person, she's just got a baby in there. Duh.
Count Kendall and Kylie Jenner among those who don't understand why people persist in offering up their two negative cents about Kim Kardashian's maternity look.
"I love it," Kylie said of her pregnant big sister's style when E! News exclusively caught up with the Jenner girls at a PacSun photo shoot this week.
Asked about the critics who've had nasty things to say about Kim's body, Kylie began, "It pisses me off when people say, 'You're so fat,' to Kim."
"If you like it, and you feel good..." Kendall interjected.
"I'm like, 'Are you dumb?'" wondered Kylie.
"She's pregnant, people," Kendall said, to which Kylie added, "I don't get it."
I mean, yeah. So. [E!]
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson can't get over how sexy Channing Tatum is.
"Channing's like a brother to me. I love him. I'm so happy for his success. He's very sexy by the way, according to People magazine," said the 40-year-old pro-wrestling legend turned Hollywood star.
As for himself?
"I'm confident in my manhood," Johnson added. "No, he's a sexy guy...He's off having a baby. I'd rather just practice making babies because I already have a child. I'm already a daddy."
These proud papas must have quite a bromance going on because just this week the 40-year-old actor also couldn't resist telling E! News that he thought Channing had "nice eyes."
Oops I'm dead now because of too much adorable. [E!]
Jeremy Renner impregnated his girlfriend and then a baby came out!
He and girlfriend Sonni Pacheco confirm to PEOPLE that they are the proud parents of a 7 lb. baby girl, Ava Berlin Renner.
"They are beyond thrilled," his spokesperson tells PEOPLE in a statement. "Mother and daughter are doing great."
Reports of a baby-on-the-way for the Oscar nominee first hit the web in January following the Golden Globes.
Renner, 42, had not previously addressed the rumors.
Well, this baby exists now! Congrats, Jeremy and Sonni! [People]
Bronson Pinchot gate-crashed this central Pennsylvania weather forecast FOR LITERALLY NO REASON and boy was it cr-a-a-a-a-azy!!!!!
FOX 43 weather anchor Jeff Jumper was just trying to inform viewers of the Easter weekend weather when Balki Bartokomous himself decided to go over to him and ask about his "grown-up haircut."
It only went downhill from there, as you can watch in the video above.
The 53-year-old actor — whose last TV role was Disney Channel's "Shake It Up!" — called Harrisburg, PA's water polluted and then pointed to one structure and said, "There's a woman in this buliding. She's on a little squeaky bed and she's got her underwear around her neck. I don't know why."
Welp, here's me for the rest of the day:
- BRANDI GLANVILLE. STOP. NO. STOP. [HuffPo]
- Ryan Gosling says he's "freaked out" by the Ryan Gosling hotline: 'I'm feeling a little freaked out ... I'm feeling feelings of freaked-outness, yeah.'' Now I need a hotline to deal with the cuteness of that statement about the hotline. [ContactMusic]
- Apparently people have been accusing India Arie of lightening her skin. She says "lol no." [Yahoo!]
- Diane Von Furstenberg broke her shoulder. [ContactMusic]
- Zach Galifianakis "Shows Off Beach Bod In Hawaii." [Radar]
- Beyonce and Blue Ivy have ADORABLE MATCHING CHAIRS. [People]
- Here's British comedian Jimmy Carr standing in the ocean wearing a hat. [DailyMail]
- Oh, did you want to hear about Blake Lively's dream kitchen? [E!]
- "Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Can't Get Enough of Furniture Shopping." PLEASE, SOMEBODY, GET THEM SOME HELP. [E!]
- BABY TIGERS BABY TIGERS BABY TIGERS [BabyTigersWeekly]