Justin Bieber and the stache he is (jokingly?) attempting to "grow out" has been accused of battery after a confrontation with one of his Calabasas neighbors (let's just call him Mr. Wilson) yesterday. Early Tuesday morning, Bieber had a new Ferrari delivered and spent the wee hours tooling (loudly) around his hood in it. This happens regularly.
Justin Bieber is a menace on wheels, driving at speeds approaching 100 mph in his quiet neighborhood and endangering children and dogs ... this according to multiple residents.
Mr. Wilson, already steamed up by the raucous parties thrown in Casa del Beebs while Justin was in Europe, marched over there and they screamed at each other. He's now alleging that Bieber made physical contact with him — maybe charged and head-butted him with that spiky-ass hat? — and threatened him. However, Bieber's team is saying that he only told Mr. Wilson to get off his property. [TMZ, TMZ]
Also, on his way home, El Beebo took his shirt off in a Polish airport, like humans do. I ALWAYS show one of my tits to the Auntie Anne's pretzel lady at JFK as like a pre-flying "good luck" thing. [NYDN]
A song of ice and fire and Jon Hamm's penis.
Jon Hamm was indignant in Rolling Stone about its ever-growing popularity on the Internet (for which we are part of the problem).
"Most of it's tongue-in-cheek, but it is a little rude. It just speaks to a broader freedom that people feel like they have - a prurience. They're called 'privates' for a reason. I'm wearing pants, for fuck's sake. Lay off. When people feel the freedom to create Tumblr accounts about my cock, I feel that wasn't part of the deal… but whatever. I guess it's better than being called out for the opposite." [Us Weekly, The Daily Beast]
17-year-old Kendall Jenner, one of the Kardashian: Next Generationers, talked to Harper's Bazaar Arabia about her weight and how hard it is to be Kendall Jenner and shit.
"I'm constantly criticized for being too skinny. I'm trying to gain weight but my body won't let it happen. What people don't understand is that calling someone too skinny is the same as calling someone too fat. It's not a nice feeling."
She adds that reality show's answer to Mama Rose, Kris Jenner, does "push" her but ultimately everything is her decision. Which is PRECISELY the answer Kris Jenner fed her before the interview, I am certain. [Gossip Cop]
Meanwhile, the Kardashians are considering suing advertising graphic design company JWT India for their Ford Figo ad mockup featuring the sisters bound and gagged in a trunk with Paris Hilton at the wheel (another version featured Berlusconi and three bunga-bunga girls). [Page Six]
NBC has poked Vanderbilt Silverfox Anderson Cooper about maybe replacing Matt Lauer on Today after the latter's $25 million contract expires next year. Apparently "news execs even went to Lauer to bless their choice, but their high-priced anchor expressed some disapproval." What a dillweed. Right? [Entertainment Weekly]
Chris Brown talked to Ryan Seacrest about That Thing That Happened In 2009, Have You Heard About That Thing?
"Being at that young age, I can tell you I was arrogant and definitely hotheaded. Everybody has a temper, but for me, it was not knowing how to control it when I thought I had the world in my hands. tried my best to be the best man I could be over the years and show her how remorseful and sorry I was for the incident. [...] You can lose it all. And I'm not just saying fame or stardom, because that's not what it's about. I'm talking about dignity, integrity. You know, you lose yourself in a way."
He'll also never be too ROMANTIC with Rihanna because that's totally lame: "It's still like we're kids. I try not to be too grown and be like 'Let's have candlelight dinner every night.' I try to make sure everything is fun. It has to be fun, and it has to be genuine." [NYDN]
They're going out on that fuckyacht again soon, and officially combining posses this time. [The Sun]
- Amanda Bynes felt "pudgy" yesterday, which pretty clearly is the least of her problems. :-| [NYDN]
- Cops bum-rushed Whitney Houston's sister-in-law Pat after she posted an alarming, suicide-y message to Facebook. (Turns out she was only taking back meds and turning her phone off for the night.) [TMZ]
- Sofia Vergara went blonde. [People]
- Karen Black needs money to help fund her cancer treatment. The donation website her husband sent up lives here. [People]
- Salt-of-the-earth Erryman Kanye West might actually, no joke, for reals name his next album I Am God. [Page Six]
- Shia LaBeouf hurt his foot in kickboxing class. [Page Six]
- Uhhh, Fergie and Josh Duhamel wore the same baby-bump-sheathing dress? At the Kids Choice Awards? At any point, did kids actually choose this? [E!]
- Tween drama Pretty Little Liars is getting a spinoff called Ravenswood. [Gossip Cop]
- Looks like the residuals from My Best Friend's Wedding finally ran out: Dionne Warwick has filed for bankruptcy. [NYDN]
- Like so many other twenty-something hipster couples in the midst of a relationship crisis, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are going on a European road trip. Dude: Be the currency euros, dollars, yen, or VHS tapes of mediocre '80s thrillers, y'all need to break up. [The Sun]
- And and AND the two are looking to star in a rom-com together. [Entertainmentwise]
- Madonna is officially a billionare. (She was like a DOLLAR short so I just gave it to her last time I saw her.) [Page Six]
- Angelina Jolie went outside with a wedding band and now everyone thinks that she and Brad Pitt may have gotten secretmarried. [Express]
- Hayden Panettiere may be engaged to Wladimir Klitschko, but don't tell anyone. [Us Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan showed up late and "looked and sounded terrible" on the second day of her Anger Management cameo shoot. [NYDN]
- Kordell Stewart has filed for divorce from Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams. [TMZ]
- If you were feeling particularly good about love today, stop: Sammi Sweetheart and Ronnie InsaneSteroids from Jersey Shore are still doing the co-dependent semi-abusive softshoe they call a "relationship." [Us Weekly]
- More on love. [What even is this]