In his first publicized trip to the U.S. since August's disastrous dongscapade, Prince Harry and his Prince Hairy will be touring the states again this May "on behalf of charities with which the Prince is closely associated." You have two months to ready the slip-and-slide and the Jell-O.
This time around the prince, who last visited the U.S. on official duty last May, will make six stops around the country, all primarily focused on supporting veterans.
Prince Harry will head out west, to Colorado, to attend the 2013 Warrior Games, a competition between British and American veterans. In Washington D.C., the prince will tour a landmine exhibit and meet with wounded veterans at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
Also on the East Coast, Prince Harry will tour areas of New Jersey hit by Hurricane Sandy, attend an event in New York City to promote a community baseball program and attend the Sentebale Polo Cup in Greenwich, Conn., the palace said.
Seriously, he seems like a good kid. Let's just try to get him in and out without any penis scandals. [ABC]
Apparently everyone at NBC is being a huge dick to Ann Curry.
Staffers of TODAY are bristling at the latest interview Lauer, Savannah Guthrie, and Al Roker gave to New York Magazine, trying to drum up ratings, while Curry, is being treated at the "evil step-sister" because the network has muzzled her and won't let her speak to the media, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
"When is enough going to be enough? What is the publicity department at NBC thinking? This strategy of having Matt Lauer go public and speaking out about Ann being fired from the show, only proves to the public that he never liked her, and did get her ousted! The interview the cast did with New York Magazine has confirmed viewers suspicions about how truly bad things are right now with TODAY. Meanwhile Curry isn't allowed to talk to the media. Numerous media outlets have wanted to interview Curry, but every single one has been told she isn't available. It's just not fair to Ann. If Matt is going to go out and bring up stuff from the past that includes Ann, they should at least have the decency to let her respond," a source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.
Lol, toddlers. [Radar]
Straw poll: Do you think that PETA is a) hella pumped; b) not at all pleased; or c) placidly indifferent about the time Scott Disick murdered a majestic alligator in order to "make it my shoe"?
"It takes a small man to kill an animal for fun," a representative for PETA tells In Touch of Scott's hunting expedition. "Although exotic animals are mostly unfamiliar to many people, the pain that they endure is real."
PETA continues to tell In Touch that "animals deserve better from us," and that children, including Scott and Kourtney's son, Mason, 3, and daughter Penelope, 8 months, deserve "more compassionate, thoughtful role models."
"Kind people understand that these intelligent, interesting animals - who fiercely protect their eggs and babies until their hatchlings are 3 years old - deserve to live with their families, rather than being hunted down in their homes and killed for a cheap human thrill," PETA tells the mag.
Yes, but how cute were the shoes? JK, PETA. JK. [InTouch]
- Here's Beyonce pretending to be a cab driver. WHAT IF YOU CALLED A CAB AND YOU WERE HAVING KIND OF A SHITTY DRUNK NIGHT AND YOU GOT IN A FIGHT WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN BEYONCE SHOWED UP TO GIVE YOU A RIDE HOME. [Weeps, faints.] [TheSun]
- This year's MTV Video Music Awards will take place in Brooklyn. [HollywoodReporter]
- Jennifer Hudson continues to be thinner than before. [DailyMail]
- Whoa, look at this nutso dress Kim Kardashian tried on. I kind of like it. [DailyMail]
- Jennifer Lawrence's hair-do just made me jump-clap!!! [DListed]
- Pauly D had a model wear a knock-off pair of Google Glass glasses in his new music video. (Like, you know that without the magic Google powers they're just high school shop teacher face-garbage, right?) [AdWeek]
- Ari Emanuel is mad about an interview that he participated in on purpose. [HollywoodReporter]
- Here's a picture of Lena Dunham as a little kid. [E!]
- Here's a picture of Kendall Jenner having a very small waist. [DailyMail]
- Look look look look look look look. You can just watch the baby panda play with its ball and then all of the other baby panda videos autoplay and you don't even have to move anything except your eyeballs. Which is good, because you are about to be paralyzed by cute. [SanDiegoZoo]