Um! Janet Hubert, who played Aunt Viv on Great Show of Our Time The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air wrote a letter to Wendy Williams after the talk show host asked guest Tatyana Ali why Hubert left the show. (Williams alluded to the bad blood between Hubert and Will Smith.)
The letter is not very nice. Here are some choice selections.
Wendy Williams, or whatever you are supposed to be, I'm not quite sure. I'm writing you yet again, to appeal to your sense of womanhood or manhood as some suggest. Please close your mouth about things that you know nothing of.
You are such a demon Wendy. You are wicked, awful, conniving, sinister, spiteful, jealous of every other woman. Simply put, Wendy you are a virus. You are not nor have you ever been a true woman. It seems as though your audience thirsts for the blood of others, as they are prompted to clap and hoop and holler at your shows and wigs and clothes.
Girl you will have some stars on your show and demean them before they even make it back home. I just would like to know who died and told you that you were reborn as Oprah. You want to be Oprah so bad that you would kill for it and you will kill anyone to achieve success. Sister, you will never be another Oprah. Oprah lifted her audience up and exuded an air of class.
So, here is my advice to you Wendy. I want to help you. Learn to sit in a chair and stop fidgeting with yourself on camera. Wipe your giant teeth off camera, and don't smear the spit on the chair. Please put some sweat pits under your arms, and darling if your sweater is pulling until there are lines across your chest, its too tight. You might want to deflate those tremendous breast. Take off the fake blonde hair. You have to stop playing the race card because you are coming off like a want to be white girl who will never be white.
Now take that, chew it my dear and stick it on your lord have mercy you are disgusting fly ridden gum wall. And that's the advice I have for you my sister. Peace.
- Gucci Mane was arrested for clocking a soldier over the head with a champagne bottle after he tried to take a picture with him. (When you're training to go to Afghanistan do you not learn to be wary of approaching a man who has a tattoo of ice cream that says "BRRR" on his face? [Gossip Cop]
- Heeeeere are Cory and Topanga's wedding rings. [People]
- Also, always-old Mr. Feeney is even older now. Mortality is real. [Gossip Cop]
- Soulja Boy took pictures of pot and codeine and put them on Instagram and people didn't like it. [Gossip Cop]
- Miley Cyrus is so psyched that Liam Hemsworth's back home, y'all. [People]
- Also, she just cut a single with Snoop Lion and can't wait for us to hear it, y'all. [ET Online]
- Katy Perry and John Mayer were fighting before they broke up, as human beings are wont to do. [Us Weekly]
- Un-made-up Calista Flockhart proves that vaguely fetal-looking beauty is all natural. [Us Weekly]
- 90210's Jessica Lowndes broke up with Olympian Jeremy Bloom. [Page Six]
- Producers of the Broadway version of Breakfast At Tiffany's tried to get Truman Capote's ashes for the premiere but it didn't work out. [Page Six]
- Martha Stewart pops her zits. [Radar Online]
- Britney Spears' "normal" boyfriend David Lucando is appealingly husky and dresses like Justin Timberlake. THERE'S YER NEWS. [Radar Online]
- Nicki Minaj's tits came out. [NYDN]
- Pippa Middleton has parted ways with her literary agent after the embarrassment that was "Celebrate." [Page Six]
- This whole "ask a celebrity to prom on Youtube" thing is totally irritating but OKAY I WILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR THIS GOLDENDOODLE NAMED RAMONA WHO ASKED OUT BO OBAMA. [People]