Miley Cyrus, twerking, in a unicorn onesie. Because this is America.
When you don't know what to wear.... Wear a onezie. #killtwobirdswithoneonezie— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) March 20, 2013
Note: She is a unicorn, not a frog.
Also: Her engagement ring has reappeared. What sorcery is this? [TMZ]
After Jay Leno surrenders his spot as Middle America's favorite late-night host on the Tonight Show, the position will be given to Jimmy Fallon and the whole shebang will return to New York from its current Burbank digs. (And, assumedly, transform from Leno's Vegas-y schtick to Fallon's Internet humor.) Insiders speculate this should happen by fall 2014. [NYT]
Shiri Appleby, who played Natalia on Girls this season but who will always be Liz from Roswell to me, had a full-frontal nude photo "leak." Some people speculate that it's an intentional promo stunt for her stint on Girls, which included one of the most-discussed sex scenes of the show's run. Also, she's totally waxed bare. Put your clothes on, Liz! Sheriff Valenti can walk in at any minute. [NYDN]
Ashton Kutcher doesn't want you following him and Mila Kunis into Starbucks.
"You know, I've learned the hard way how valuable privacy is. And I've learned that there are a lot of things in your life that really benefit from being private. And relationships are one of them. And I am going to do everything in my power to have this relationship be private. People can think whatever they want."
(And at a certain point, as if we didn't know: "You know, I didn't really go the starving-artist route. I kind of went and did massive, commercial things." Here I was thinking that dinner for Ashton Kutcher was gruel and a Cup O' Soup.) [Gossip Cop]
After a rather low-key courtship that began after their onscreen Mad Men affair, Pete Campbell and Rory Gilmore are engaged. Don't get him a Chip and Dip. He wants a rifle. [ABC News]
Monica Lewinsky's been hanging out in London with Sarah Ferguson and Kate Middleton's brother James, a.k.a. Life On The Royal B List. She looks great though. [Radar Online]
Amanda Bynes claims to have invented the phrase "LOLOLOL." And, scene. [Us Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian loved Kris Humphries when she TV married him. [TMZ]
- Bobby Brown got out of town, I mean, prison. [TMZ]
- Eli Manning and his wife Abby are expecting a second kid. [Us Weekly]
- Adrien Brody spent $20,000 on a painting of the Monopoly Man. Worth itttt. [TMZ]
- Gahh, everyone leave Aaliyah alone. [TMZ]
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reunited and took this awkward photo with a fan. Isn't that the pussy-eating symbol she's throwing? [People]
- Jessica Simpson's baby Maxwell is pretty cute. [Us Weekly]
- Russell Brand called being married to Katy Perry "a drag." [Inquisitr]
- Katie Holmes maybe wants to be in a musical. [Page Six]
- CNN is poised to poach Elizabeth Hasselbeck if she gets fired from The View. [Page Six]
- Kate Gosselin totally reasonably told a stranger with the same last name to change it. [Radar Online]
- Ian Somerhalder called a dude who broke into his car a "dick" on Instagram. [Gossip Cop]
- Holly Madison was laughing while she delivered her baby Rainbow. [NYDN]