During a very personal interview that the Mail's Sunday You magazine handles with surprising delicacy, Gwyneth Paltrow was asked whether she'd ever want to add another child to her cozy den of carbohydrate-free meals, yoga cocoons and Iron Man movies. Maybe, she said, but that near-death miscarriage experience has made her a little more hesitant. Wait, what??
My children ask me to have a baby all the time. And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it.
‘But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third. It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, "Are we good here or should we go back and try again?"
Yeah, so that happened, apparently. The actress probably wouldn't even be considering another kid if it weren't for the Beyoncé's beatific motherhood, which, Paltrow said, makes her "very broody" about a third child. [Daily Mail]
- Pssh, no way is Emma Watson really, for real, in real life going to play Anastasia Steele in some gross movie adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey. Who told you that? Probably some degenerate on the Internet. You should be more careful about where you gather information. You never know who might be reporting it... [Twitter]
- Pippa Middleton would like to throw your stupid kid a cheesy casino-themed party, with playing cards, sparkling cider, and everything. [Telegraph]
- Liam Hemsworth's car was spotted outside Miley Cyrus' house, and you know what that means — orgy night with January Jones! [Mirror]
- Kendall Jenner texts while driving her very expensive Range Rover, just like any normal overprivileged California teenager! [Daily Mail]
- Unaware that she was literally gambling with her spinal cord, Taylor Swift jumped on a trampoline. [Just Jared]
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner, from The Cosby Show, Community, and several episodes of the short-lived animated show The Magic School Bus, was given a $95 ticket for filming without permits on I-95. Then some cop was like, "Hey! You're the son from The Cosby Show! The one who Dr. Huxtable's always making fun of for being stupid! Will you take a picture with me?" And indeed a picture was taken. [TMZ]
- By Some Miracle I Made It Out of Here is the title of Tom Sizemore's memoir/hard-boiled thriller about somehow getting sober. [NYDN]
- Madonna attended the 24th annual GLAAD Awards wearing an ironic boy scout outfit. Ironic because Madonna is actually a girl, so she'd could never be a boy scout. Never! [HuffPo]
- Lonely fashion harridan Victoria Beckham is trying to "rebuild" former friendships because listening to the NBA Jam announcer on her vintage Sega Genesis shout, "You're on fire!" into the echo chamber her palatial game room has become makes her feel dead inside. [News Au]
- The SXSW finale was almost cancelled for heavy purple rain. [AP]
- Tone Loc collapsed on stage during a show in downtown Des Moines, bringing the grand total of states Tone Loc has collapsed in while performing to four. The seriousness of the incident was not immediately clear, but the concert stopped about five minutes after the rapper fell to the stage floor. [Des Moines Register]
- Tyler Perry gushed about how good Kim Kardashian was in his new movie, Tyler Perry's Temptation. If you've seen the trailer, you know that, in this context, Perry means "good" as, like, a metaphor. For "not good." [E!]