Single mom Connie Britton and her 2-year-old son Eyob and her jumbo glasses of white whine on Friday Night Lights and her perfect HAIR that is every effervescent, shimmering color that hair can be! I cannot.
Connie Britton may be a single mom, but her son apparently thinks she also sings "Single Ladies!"
When the actress's recent MORE cover came out around the same time as Beyoncé‘s GQ spread, Britton put 2-year-old Yoby to the test.
"I had them both in my house and my son was looking at [them]. I said, ‘Do you see Mommy?' He points at Beyoncé and says, ‘Mommy,'" the Nashville star, 45, tells PEOPLE at the PaleyFest Saturday.
But Britton took her son's mistake in stride, choosing to see the identity confusion as a compliment. "I was like, ‘That's my boy,'" she jokes.
Okay, now that I've actually typed it out there might be some racial identity issues suggested here, as Yoby's black and adopted, but the kid's too young for that, right? [Bossip]
- Lil Wayne is okay.
- Bret Michaels turned down Chippendales. Shouldn't that sentence be reversed? I don't even want to see what's under that head bandanna. [TMZ]
- Brad Pitt might, maybe, wear Man Spanx. [The Daily Beast]
- Jessica Simpson took Maxwell to a fashion showZzzzzzz. [Us Weekly]
- Britney Spears looks happy. I'm glad. [Us Weekly]
- Apparently Kate Middleton and Prince William are competitive. "She told me that when William and her play Scrabble they don't usually finish it because one of them slams it shut." [Page Six]
- George Clooney and Stacy Keibler broke up? Or are still together? I LONG FOR THE DAYS WHEN THIS WAS SIMPLE [Page Six]
- Olivia Wilde got a private champagne room in a strip club for herself, Jason Sudeikis and two dancers (and she paid the tab). We get it. You guys like doing it. [Page Six]
- The Jacksons want $40 billion in the wrongful death suit of Michael Jackson. (Is it too soon to say that I hope Conrad Murray takes this opportunity to approach Katherine Jackson and say "I'm sorry, Miss Jackson, I am, for real?" Too soon? K.) [TMZ]
- This would be Charlotte Church in a pink Afro wig. [Daily Mail]
- Gucci Man (pronounced Mane, never forget) has dropped Waka Flocka Flame from Brick Squad. Flocka replies, "Suck my dick." Repartee. [Bossip]
- Morrissey has cancelled his entire tour because he has pneumonia. (Related: pretty sure Morrissey's dourness made him, like, give himself pneumonia somehow, does that happen?) [Contact Music]
- Daniel Radcliffe is totes proud that he was Harry Potter, even though everyone wants him to be sick of it. [Heat World]