Lil Wayne suffered another seizure after ingesting "high amounts of codeine" and was hospitalized in critical condition earlier today. TMZ currently reports, "We're told Wayne is being given his last rites ... with his family surrounding him to say their goodbyes."
We broke the story ... the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.
Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he did not stabilize. He was taken to ICU, where he was placed in restraints because he was shaking uncontrollably.
We're told Wayne is currently "unstable," and has been placed in an induced coma. He is breathing through tubes.
We're told several people are at Wayne's bedside crying, and a number of rap artists and family members are on the way. Sources say the scene is violent as Wayne shakes uncontrollably.
Sources say there's evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.
We're told Wanye's stomach was pumped 3 times to flush the drugs from his system.
Best wishes all around.
UPDATE: As of 5:30 pm today, Lil Wayne's friends and family Tweeted that he's fine:
UPDATE 2: TMZ has now taken down the thing about the last rites. So, who knows.
Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough broke up.
After more than two years of dating, the American Idol host and the Safe Haven star are no longer living together, sources confirm to E! News. They have amicably decided that they need time apart.
Insiders say that the duo's respective busy work schedules proved to be too much, but they are still in regular contact and remain friends.
Too bad. I liked their strange elf union. [E!]
Oprah is not offended by Terrence Howard's comments about her gigantic boobs—in fact, she confirms, "I Do Have Big Breasteses!"
Winfrey recently made an appearance on "The Steve Harvey Show" and addressed Terrence Howard's appreciation on her "tig ol bitties" in their onscreen love scene in "The Butler."
Oprah explained she is in the upcoming Lee Daniels movie, and that the scene "was supposed to be a little scene," but "because Terrence Howard misbehaved, it turned into a bigger scene, and then a bigger scene. He's a misbehaving kind of boy. I heard him... he was on Twitter the other day talking about my breasteses."
She added, "I wasn't... ya know what, some people called me saying they were all offended by it. I go, 'Well, I do have big breasteses.'"
- Jay-Z has been named executive producer of the soundtrack for Baz Luhrmann's Great Gatsby. I approve of this. [HuffPo]
- Miley Cyrus says she's not currently wearing her wedding ring because it's broken, and that is what she literally said. [Us]
- Jennifer Love Hewitt is freezing her eggs. [TheSuperficial]
- Bradley Cooper is getting a perm. [Radar]
- Ugh, Emilia Clarke is so fucking cute! I hate how that stupid Targaryen wig makes her look like an old ghost. [JustJared]
- Josh Duggar is in talks to work for Tony Perkins's Family Research Council, which is "without a doubt one of our country's most dangerous hate groups," according to GLAAD and all humans with brains and hearts. Fuck the Duggars, Fuck Tony Perkins. [E!]
- Tom Sizemore maybe got punched. [E!]
- You guys, I just don't know if I can get behind wedge sneakers. Thoughts? Alicia Keys is pro. [E!]
- This Jack Russell Terrier ate 111 pennies, that silly goose! [Radar]
- In closing, here's this.