Jennifer Aniston, the quintessential grown-up Judy Blume heroine, has a lot of Very Important Decisions to make in the next few months as her wedding to Justin Theroux draws nigh. Apparently she's been quizzing Charlize Theron—mom of one-year-old Jackson Theron—about the process of adoption since mutual friend Chelsea Handler connected the two.
Aniston's still unsure of the route she'll take to motherhood, says a source (I always picture our friend Source as professional doorway lurker O'Brien from Downton Abbey, don't you?):
"She's seriously considering [adoption] as an option, given her age and the fact that Charlize says it's the most rewarding thing she's ever done. But she hasn't decided entirely, with surrogacy another possibility for Jennifer because she definitely does want to have kids. However, at the moment she's just concentrating on her wedding to Justin. After that, she will decide what to do next."
Whether it's sliding out of you, falling from the sky or being plucked off a tree, I support you, Jennifer. [Radar Online]
YES! Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman, who devastated me/you/my cat/America when they announced their split in October after 30 years of marriage, are TRYING AGAIN. In other words, love has just peeled itself off the tarmac and taken flight.
"Danny kind of took Rhea for granted for a few years and their marriage went stale because of that.
Danny has been moving heaven and earth to win Rhea back – and it has worked," a source close to the couple tells Radar.
He pampered her with spa treatments, took her out for expensive dinners and made sure she felt special again.
Danny hasn't got a better friend on this planet than Rhea. They are the perfect couple, share the same playful sense of humor and were made for each other."
I have something in my eye, like a, hang on. [Radar Online]
Nicki Minaj, Elle's April cover girl, received something they're generously calling a "makeunder" (although it's not exactly like she just rolled out of bed with that lipliner on), and tells you to be Like A Boss, always, all the time.
"My advice to women in general: Even if you're doing a nine-to-five job, treat yourself like a boss. Not arrogant, but be sure of what you want - and don't allow people to run anything for you without your knowledge. You want everyone to know, Okay, I can't play games with her. I have to do right by this woman."
Nicki also bugged out on American Idol after her favorite contestant, Curtis Finch Jr., was eliminated. [Daily Mail]
Nobody's more distraught by the possible Miley Cyrus/Liam Hemsworth split than her parents, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus. They're worried about Miley being single during this rebellious, partying phase of hers. "They know Liam's a good influence on her, he's very stable [and] extremely disciplined. Without him around to keep her on track who knows how wild she could get." What about the positive influence of her best friend Leslie? She's just being Miley, guize!
Related: judging by that picture, she and Justin Bieber have fused together to become one major sizzurp-sipping l'enfant terrible. [Entertainmentwise]
Women in New York and Long Island are taking their Kate Middleton emulation a step or two further than buying the same $55 Topshop dress: they're bringing photos of the princess to rhinoplasty offices in droves and requesting the same schnoz as the Dutchess of Cambridge.
Says a 22-year-old NYU student: "When I saw Kate's nose, I just knew it was the perfect nose for me. Other celebrities had parts of their noses that I wanted, but Kate's nose had it all. The bridge swoops. The tip doesn't fall when she smiles. And it's feminine." Can Kate Middleton's Nose Have It All? Let's write a bunch of trend pieces about it.
No but seriously, everything about this is fucked up. [NYDN]
After slamming Lindsay Lohan in his latest Feelingtweets, Justin Bieber takes it backsies. He told TMZ:
"My post was only up for a few minutes but I realized right away that what I said at the end was wrong and distracted from what I was trying to say. I immediately deleted it and rewrote it so it would show what I was really feeling and those words are up now."
- All of Lindsay Lohan's lies to cops will be used against her in court. [TMZ]
- Lil Wayne was once again hospitalized for seizures. Get well, Weezy! [TMZ]
- Prince Michael Jackson will testify in Michael Jackson's wrongful death suit. [Radar Online]
- A wasted Tara Reid staggered around Hollywood shoeless. :-| [TMZ]
- Elton John has a fuckload of those nodding toy dogs because he's like, FUCK you, I'm Elton John. [The Sun]
- Carly Rae Jepsen hopes that her pulling out of the Boy Scouts' National Scout Jamboree will draw people's attention to their ban on gay Scouts and leaders. [MTV News]
- Nicole Kidman says that getting older is bittersweet. [tv3.ie]
- Laydee Gaga checked out a $5.95 million penthouse in New York. [Page Six]
- Halle Berry told Conan O'Brien that she likes spraying perfume "between her legs." Or "between her thighs." Unclear whether this means she's spraying it on her vagina? Because I don't think you're supposed to do that. [Contact Music]
- Ahhh, Peter Dinklage and his daughter, so cute, can'ttttt. [Janet Charlton's Hollywood]
- Christina Hendricks took an un-Joan-like fall down the stairs, but she's fine, just bruised. [RTE.ie]
- Fellow Hollywood pregnant ladies Jamie Lynn Sigler, Beverly Mitchell and Joanna Garcia threw Jenna Dewan-Tatum a baby shower. Meadow Soprano, Lucy Camden, and... Joanna Garcia throwing a baby shower is like a weird dream you'd have, isn't it? [SFGate]
- Sexy Javier Bardem and sexy Penelope Cruz went out to a sexy Italian dinner and everything was sexy. [Page Six]
- Khloe Kardashian has an adorable new puppy. Cross your fingers for it. Remember how poor Mercy ended up. [People]
- Elizabeth Hasselbeck stands behind Gwyneth Paltrow's water and Air Sushi diet. [Us Weekly]
- That time Jennie Garth attached her own hair extensions with pliers in Beverly Hills? It's now. [Us Weekly]
- "We have a mutual friend," [Keith] Richards was overheard telling [Al] Pacino at Time Warner Center. "Johnny Depp!" Pacino replied, "I love Johnny!" and the legends bonded. [Page Six]
- Allison Williams is into Homeland and Game of Thrones. [Page Six]
- A picture circulating the Twitterz that was supposedly of Katy Perry spilling out of a bikini is actually of bikini model Rosie Jones. [PageSix]
- Tom Cruise dated Cher in the '80s. Whaaat? [Fox News]