After months of false "Blogs who Cried Breakup" rumors surrounding Miley "Just Being Miley" Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, they finally huffed, and puffed, and blew the house down. Or something. IDK, wolves. BUT ANYWAY, the two have broken up on the reals, according to Page Six's multiple sources.
"Miley and Liam are done; it's over. She likes to party really hard and can be pretty wild. It became a problem for him."
Another source added, "They have broken up before, and are broken up again now. There was drama because she suspected he had a wandering eye. And she recently tweeted a denial that he cheated."
Last week Cyrus took to Twitter to refute myriad tales of Hemsworth making out with Oscars ice sculpture January Jones at a pre-Oscars party as well as creeping on Emma Watson ("He seemed to find a reason to touch her somewhere, shoulder, hand, knee, as often as possible").
I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it. I didn't call off my wedding. Taking a break from social media. #draining— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) March 6, 2013
However, the word on the street right now is that Hemsworth is chilling at home in Australia with brother Chris while Cyrus is traipsing around L.A. sans her 3.5-carat engagement ring. Soooo derp derp derp. [Page Six, image via Twitter]
We may as well all just commit hara-kiri now, because Olivia Wilde cannot BELIEVE that Jason Sudeikis could be interested in such a schlubby, average-looking woman as little old Olivia Wilde: "I thought, 'He won't be interested in me; I'm not a contender. He was so cool, so funny. I thought, 'I'm not beautiful enough or his type." Yeah, not buying this. [NYDN]
For such a promotional whiz-kid, you'd think Justin Timberlake would be able to shoehorn the title of his one-hour record release TV special to be a little less unwieldy: "Target Presents the iHeartRadio Album Release Party With Justin Timberlake." Nevertheless, the release party of The 20/20 Experience will indeed be aired as a one-hour CW special featuring interviews and performances by Timberlake, including the world premiere of second single "Mirrors." [MTV]
Harry Styles' dad Des has been taking the warmed-up Wand Erection tofu nugget aside to warn him of the dangers of douchedom, says a source:
"Des is worried that Harry is emerging as a lad who treats girls badly, dumps them and moves on without much remorse. He told Harry he's part of a clean-cut teenage band and although girls love them, he needs to treat them right. He told Harry to ride the wave and live the dream, but he's concerned his son is getting a bad reputation, which is unjustified as he's a kind-hearted soul."
Recently, Daddy Styles confirmed: "I told him, just because you're a good-looking boy and the girls like you, don't use them. But teenage lads take stuff on board and throw out what they don't want to listen to." [Entertainmentwise]
So this is amazing:
Heads quickly turned in the direction of Katie Holmes during the Sheryl Sandberg "Lean In" event at the Time Warner Center when Jane Rosenthal referred to a friend raising "the future assholes of tomorrow."
Don't give me that look. We ALL know there's a one in a million shot that Suri doesn't end up being Veruca Salt. [Page Six]
Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore will reunite for a rom-com about "a couple who, after [their] disastrous blind date, are stuck together in a family resort with their children from previous marriages." Reprise! [Variety]
- Kelsey Grammer, apparently the Don Quixote of the stock market, lost millions of dollars on investing in windmills. [TMZ]
- Gwyneth Paltrow had a really bad migraine/panic attack combo that she solved by basically ceasing to eat anything except seaweed-wrapped air. Science? [Express]
- Move to L.A., Adele! Move to L.A.! [Female First]
- Gwen Stefani stole Justin Bieber's drop-crotch pants. [Daily Mail]
- Speaking of El Beebo, ugly person Olivia Wilde was attacked by his fans after she Tweeted that "put your fucking shirt on" joke. [Toronto Sun]
- Miranda Kerr was in a minor car accident and is now wearing a neck brace. [E!]
- Ne-Yo and Celine Dion collaborate. (Ideally, on a mismatched cop show. "YOU'RE OUT OF LINE, DION.") [Idolator]
- Rock of Ages director Adam Shankman says that Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are both "very happy" in the wake of the divorce. [Us Weekly]
- Jude Law is dating a 25-year-old model named Alicia Roundtree, which is strange because I TOTALLY thought he would be into 56-year-old insurance agents with goiters, or Olivia Wilde. [Daily Mail]
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch has no patience for her husband when he's sick and whining. [People]
- Today in perfection, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Bill Murray and John Goodman went out to eat in Berlin. See, they're MY version of One Direction. [HuffPo]
- 14-year-old Bindi Irwin is grown-up and pretty. [Us Weekly]
- Judge Judy is facing a rather Judge Judyish lawsuit over flatware. [News.com.eu]
- Jonathan Taylor-Thomas reunited with Tim Allen on his show Last Man Standing. [Us Weekly]
- Oww, Mira Sorvino wasn't recognized by bouncers at the Darby. Haven't they ever seen Mighty Aphrodite? [Page Six]
- Unsurprisingly, it's not fun to be James Franco's neighbors in L.A. [NYDN]
- Anna Wintour hates the shit out of Kim Kardashian. [Radar Online]
- Reportedly Demi Moore tried to have kids with Ashton Kutcher repeatedly, and believes it would have saved their marriage. [Radar Online]
- Amanda Bynes is "blissfully unaware" and "totally out of it lately," says a Captain Obvious on the good ship S.S. Gossip Source. [Radar Online]
- Tina Fey will be on Inside the Actors Studio. [Bravo TV]