Nicki Minaj went on Extra to promote her MAC makeup collaboration VIVA Glam, and said that she's never had surgery on her face. "When people see my makeup they think all types of crazy things that I'm doing to my skin, but it's makeup." However, Minaj does not mention whether she had any work done below the neck, most notably the pretttty obvious butt implants.
Joan Rivers once again runs afoul of the Anti-Defamation league with a Holocaust joke about Heidi Klum's slinky metal Cleopatra-style Oscar party dress: "The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into the ovens." While the ADL is demanding an apology and the yanking of the clip from airwaves, Rivers responded, "My husband lost the majority of his family at Auschwitz, and I can assure you that I have always made it a point to remind people of the Holocaust through humor." [NYDN]
People are mad that she made Adele weight jokes on The Late Show, too. [L.A. Times]
Want to buy some Girl Scout Cookies from Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson off Facebook? Figured.
Each shipment of cookies comes with an autographed picture of the "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" family, not to mention Honey Boo Boo's signature on every box.
Mama June's favorite are Samoas and Thin Mints, FYI. [NYDN]
Anderson Cooper introduces his CNN one-off The Bully Effect: An Anderson Cooper Special on a personal note: "Whether it's bullying based on sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation ... I relate a lot to some of these kids and what they're going through." Although he says he was "really lucky" because he "wasn't picked on a lot" and "wasn't subject to bullying," he adds, "I think all of us can remember what it was like to be a kid and to feel different and to feel that you don't fit in for whatever reason." Which mostly just feels like Anderson Cooper falling all over himself to inform us that he was not bullied, but YOLOOOOO. [HuffPo]
Josh Duhamel shares this glory nugget with the world: when Fergie found out she was pregnant, the first words out of her mouth were "This shit just got real." (Not "Let's get it started" or "Boom boom pow.") [Page Six]
- The Quvenzhané Wallis Annie drops Christmas Day, 2014. [THR]
- Someone thinks it's a good idea to stick Lindsay Lohan at a gym for underprivileged young girls, incredibly. [Us Weekly]
- One Direction once again earns the distinction of "Worst Band" from NME, and Harry Styles gets "Best Villain." [Examiner]
- Fuu: Brandi Glanville's ridiculous book may soon be turned into a movie. [Radar Online]
- LeAnn Rimes looks cute. I COVER THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS. [Us Weekly]
- Marc Anthony may be dating 21-year-old Topshop heiress Chloe Green. [Daily Mail]
- Holy crap, Kristen Bell is ready to pop. [Daily Mail]
- Rick Ross has mad security detail on him now. [TMZ]
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is dating a physical therapist named Heather. [TMZ]
- Ke$ha popped up at a West 42nd Street drag show, as she is wont to do. [Page Six]
- Prince William was a good Samaritan and helicoptered over to pick up a couple stranded in Snowdonia. ("Snowdonia" is a real place.) [Us Weekly]
- Say hi to Mariah Carey's nipple. [NYDN]
- Billie Joe Armstrong had a grisly self-administered alcohol detox. [Radar Online]
- At the last minute, Kerry Washington decided not to wear her custom-designed Marchesa to the Oscars (done by Harvey Weinstein's wife Georgina Chapman). [Page Six]
- Ultimately, distance caused Michelle Williams and Jason Segel's breakup. Geographical, not emotional. .__. [Contact Music]