Before Jessica Biel became a married lady, every morning she hesitantly donned an overly-starched uniform with a name-patch that read "Please Be My Husband" on it. But now that she's got a ring on it, she can rock ANY outfit she wants! At least, according to her friend and stylist.
And her longtime stylist and friend Estee Stanley credits a certain accessory for Biel's noticeable confidence on the red carpet: her wedding ring. "I definitely think any woman changes after [she gets] married," Stanley tells PEOPLE. "I feel like she feels more secure and safe on the planet having found her partner."
Yes, we all know that before you are married there is a very strict dress code of flat-ironed blonde hair, low-cut shirts, tight pants, approximately 3" hoop earrings and a delicate watch. (If you were unaware of this, please refer to the latest installment of The Rules). Go on, Estee.
"This [marriage/style] security manifests itself in less behind-the-scenes fussing: "It's not ‘should I do this or should I do this?' It's like ‘Okay, great!'" she says."
Right. Except over the summer, Biel admitted to InStyle that Timberlake actually picks out her outfits for her.
I had no say whatsoever. I don't micromanage. He is fearless in his choices and has a real eye for design. And I'll be honest: He has better taste than I do. When I walk out of the closet after getting dressed in the morning, I'll go like this [turns palms upwards as if to say, ‘Well?']. And he goes like this [shakes head no]. Then he picks again. It's hilarious.
- Kanye West, rather incredibly, has taught Kim Kardashian the value of privacy, says Kim Kardashian. Yeah, you never hear about those guys! [E!]
- Prince William has been "studying diaper changing videos." Kind of makes my heart sing? [Monsters and Critics]
- Hugh Jackman has worn the all-important Best Hair On Face award. Brad Pitt came in last. [Daily Mail]
- Mischa Barton is stiffing a bunch of "sober coaches" she used to stay dry back in 2009 to the tune of $90k. Ryan clearly did not rescue her from that gutter in Tijuana in time. [TMZ]
- Jennifer Lopez's bright-red tracksuit that reads "I Am Love" is Woody Allen's final reason that life is worthwhile in the movie Manhattan. It comes right after "Tracy's face" and was cut for time. [Bossip]
- Josh Duhamel imitates Psy, Carly Rae Jepsen, Taylor Swift for the Kids Choice Awards. Uncomfortable. [People]
- Here is Wiz Khalifa cuddling his new son Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, snapped by Amber Rose. [People]
- Nick Carter got engaged to a woman named Lauren Kitt. [People]
- Diane Lane and Josh Brolin signed their divorce papers on Valentine's Day. [People]
- New Catching Fire poster! [Hitfix]
- Adrienne Maloof paid $25,000 to make out with Mario Lopez for charity, and to achieve no-hands orgasm. [TMZ]
- Steven Tyler has spent at least $5 million on limited-edition eBay Beanie Babies. Just kidding, on cocaine. [TMZ]
- RIP Cleotha Staples of the Staples singers. [Vulture]
- Michael "CHRISTOPHAAAA" Imperioli will guest-star on one of the last episodes of The Office. [Vulture]
- Howard Stern stuck up for Kelly Clarkson in her feud with Clive Davis. [Radar Online]
- Justin Bieber was turned away from a Manchester bar because "he shuffles on stage" (???) [Gossip Cop]
- Emma Watson dropped her cell phone in her soup. And, scene. [Daily Mail]