20% of Your Dreams Star Your Partner. As for the Other 80%…Dodai Stewart2/01/13 2:20pmFiled to: Dreamsdreaming is freeshutterstockRelationshipstweet298EditPromoteShare to KinjaToggle Conversation toolsGo to permalinkYou might be married to the man of your dreams, but that doesn't mean you'll dream about him every night. According to The Body Odd,AdvertisementA new study out of Germany estimates that romantic partners are present in at least 20 percent of nocturnal imaginings. But it isn't because we spend so much time with them during the day. Rather, Nodland explains, our dreams often represent unresolved problems and feelings—and we tend to have a lot of both where our relationship is concerned.So what about the other 80% of dreams? Here's a completely unscientific unverified breakdown:Advertisement5% falling from the sky to the earth — often after jumping too high5% random celebrity giving you helpful household tips10% teeth falling out20% work nightmares2% suddenly inexplicably pregnant1% giving birth to a baby who is a small doppelgänger for Benicio Del Toro7% bottomless ice cream sundae10% back in high school10% back in college10% dead relative giving important advice you won't remember when you wake upAccurate?Your partner stars in 20 percent of your dreams [The Body Odd]SponsoredImage via Perevozchikova Natalia/Shutterstock.