In HBO's upcoming Beyoncéumentary Life Is But A Dream, Beyoncé publicly discusses her pre-Blue Ivy miscarriage for the first time, which Jay-Z referenced in his song "Glory" (recorded days after Blue Ivy's birth).
"About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time. And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life. I picked out names. I envisioned what my child would look like... I was feeling very maternal. I flew back to New York to get my check up – and no heartbeat. Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat. [And then] I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I've ever written in my life, and it was actually the first song I wrote for my album. And it was the best form of therapy for me."
She also compares being pregnant to being in love ("You are so open. You are so overjoyed. There's no words that can express having a baby growing inside of you, so of course you want to scream it out and tell everyone"). GAH, so sad. :-( But, as anyone with a magazine subscription and/or a pulse is aware, her story has a happy ending. [Us Weekly, Rolling Stone]
On a lighter note, a self-confessed tipsy Jennifer Lawrence (the producers gave her tequila shots!) told Jimmy Kimmel that her boobs are two slightly different sizes. I think that's normal; mine are. That's normal, right? Can someone Tweet that question at Judy Blume for me?
"I just went to the doctor today, I got a chest X-ray of my lungs and discovered that my breasts are uneven. I was like standing there with these doctors and they're like looking at my lungs and I just couldn't-it felt like an elephant in the room-and I was like, 'Are my breasts uneven?' And they were just kind of, like, stifled and uncomfortable, obviously. So I kept thinking, 'Well, I'm gonna dig myself out of this hole by bringing it up again.' So he was like, 'All right, our radiologist will get back to you about your lungs.' And I was like, 'And my breasts.'"
Judy! Are our boobies normal? Halp! [E!]
OK, I will admit that I am unclear on why Kristin Chenoweth needs a
service dog on a flight other than the fact that she is a Very Important Diva. Regardless, she was chastised for bringing the pup, Madeleine, on an American Airlines plane without proper paperwork, and she burst into tears. A rep from American Airlines says: "We have been in touch with Ms. Chenoweth to offer our apologies for the misunderstanding. We refunded the [$125] cabin pet charge as soon as we realized the mistake. We hope she will consider flying American again in the future."
Hey, never mind, TMZ misreported.
Maddie is NOT a service dog. She is an emotional support animal. just fyi TMZ— Kristin Chenoweth (@KChenoweth) February 1, 2013
Esteemed douche nozzle John Mayer tells Rolling Stone that he's happy with Katy Projectile-Bra Perry since we were all so obviously concerned. "I haven't had any trouble in my private life at all. It's been ... I mean, I'm quite happy. I'm happy in all aspects of my life. I'm very happy in all aspects of my life." But how is his racist penis doing? You can't just mention that in one Rolling Stone interview and not follow up in another! [NYDN]
Tracy Morgan and his fiancée Megan Wollover are having their first baby. [Gossip Cop]
- Wolfgang Puck is being sued after a lady got smashed in the head by a waitress's pitcher. [TMZ]
- The domestic violence charges against Jeremy London have been dropped. [TMZ]
- This one time, Katie Couric refused to go out with Michael Jackson: "Too weird." [HuffPo]
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles want nothing to do with each other now because feeeeeeelings. [DNA India]
- Adorable ginger Ed Sheeran is moving to America to join Taylor Swift on tour, where they will hopefully sit in small town diners at 2 AM and share their hopes and dreams and fall in love? [Entertainmentwise]
- You too can smell like Adam Levine's sweaty leather-clad taint. [Contact Music]
- Steven Tyler snuck onto American Idol and auditioned in drag, as one is wont to do. [Daily Mail]
- Okay, Ashton Kutcher, I'm officially convinced that you can pull off the Steve Jobs biopic.* [Twitter]
*Did you guys know that Steve Jobs and Diane Keaton once dated for two seconds? And she thought he was crazy for saying all this stuff about how computers were the future? LOLs are supplied, for she was not correct!
- Miranda Lambert on her marriage to Blake Shelton: "Divorce is not an option! I will fight to the death. I am a ninja." Healthy! [Redbook]
- Bradley Cooper likes going to the movies alone, just like your average Muggle. [NDTV]
- Magic Mike 2! Magic Mike 2! (Working title: Magic Mike 2: Everybody Say UNNN, Na Na Na Na.) [E!]
- But not until Chay Tates learns how to change diapers. [People]
- Chronic oversharer Brandi Glanville hung onto Eddie Cibrian for awhile longer by making out with other women and letting him watch. [Daily Mail]
- Rocker and possible Lindsay Lohan beau Max George caught on fire during a concert but HE IS OKAY. [The Sun]
- Russell Brand is down with yoga partially because of his female classmates' "sexual energy." See, this is why my male friends are afraid to go to yoga—they're scared they'll seem like lecherous creeps who are only there to look up girls' assholes. [The Sun]
- Speaking of which, Colin Farrell went to hot yoga and I'd look up his asshole any day of the week, NAHMSAYING LADIES? Just kidding, I'd probably touch his face and run away. [Page Six]
- Lil Wayne cut his dreads off! [Instagram]
- Katie Holmes went bowling with a dude. [Page Six]
- Donald Faison and Cacee Cobb are having a baaaby. Boy, getting off the freeway makes you realize how important love is! [Us Weekly]
- Kristin Cavillari stopped breastfeeding her son Camden because it was taking over her life. I still can't believe that Kristen from Laguna Beach has a kid. SUNRISE, SUNSET, motherfucker. [Us Weekly]