I just totally like these people. I don't know why. I think maybe it's because of Joel McHale making fun of Ryan Seacrest on The Soup all the time, and Julianne Hough being forced to partner with Adam Carolla on DWTS? Like, he must be kind of a good sport, and she must be the most patient apple pie on earth. Am I wrong? Anyway, now I am charmed by this too: Seacrest is intimidated by Hough's gigantic muscles.
The 'American Idol' host has been dating former dancer Julianne Hough for two years and while he is completely smitten, he admitted he sometimes worries he will injure himself if he tries to keep up when she is doing physical activities.
He told chat show host Ellen DeGeneres: ''She's such an athlete. I'm afraid sometimes to do stuff with her because I know I'm going to get injured.''
Like, what do they do in their free time? Just sit across from each other and stare at their reflections in each other's teeth back and forth forever? [ContactMusic]
Well. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is NOT PLEASED with Girls and he would like to tell you about it:
Last season the show was criticized for being too white. Watching a full season could leave a viewer snow blind. This season that white ghetto was breached by a black character who is introduced as some jungle fever lover, with just enough screen time to have sex and mutter a couple of lines about wanting more of a relationship. A black dildo would have sufficed and cost less.
BOOM. Dude. That is hardcore. (Are you a Jezebel commenter?) He also says a bunch of stuff about how great My So-Called Life was, which means that Kareem Abdul-Jabbar has spent multiple hours sitting around watching My So-Called Life. COULDN'T AGREE MORE, KAJ. Are you brain? [HuffPo]
MSNBC contributor Karen Finney has publicly apologized for calling conservatives "crazy crackers."
"Those crazy crackers on the right, like if they start with their very hateful language, that is going to kill them in the same way they learned at their little retreat, let's not talk about rape," she said while appearing on MSNBC's "Now with Alex Wagner."
A number of people on Twitter called her out for the racist slur, prompting her to issue what she considered an apology.
Jim Hoft, who observed that many liberals in the media "don't even try to hide their hate for conservative Americans today," wrote at the Gateway Pundit that "MSNBC did not apologize for their guest's racist hate speech," because the network was "too busy" running doctored videos.
Oh LOLOLOL @ white people pretending they're wounded by the term "cracker." Shut the front fucking door, you disingenuous goobers. [Examiner]
Are you interested in an affordable yet stylish handbag designed by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen? It's made of pizza. [Us]
- C-Stod and Dourtney went for a naked walk. [Radar]
- Kim Kardashian's baby bump is apparently "popping out," so I guess I'm going to call 911 right now? Is anyone on this? [Extra]
- Tracy Morgan is going to have his fourth child, joining Tracy Jr., Virginia, and George Foreman. [People]
- LiLo went out for a smoothie in just-socks-no-shoes because everything is going great. [E!]
- Randy Travis pleads guilty to drunk driving after he and his nude penis took a little joyride around north Texas. [E!]
- Yes I WILL buy whatever goddamn ballet flats Oprah tells me to buy. Yes I will. [E!]
- Loooooook at Anna Faris's baybay! [Us]
- Rihanna has a new hair. Hey, do you guys ever wish you were prettier so you could wear uglier clothes? [Us]
- Taye Diggs is RIDICULOUS. [TMZ]
- Cat fights a potato. Potato wins? [Ur Dreamz]