YEAH, I SAID IT.
If you thought you could enter 2013 with the confidence that your favorite weirdo fake-vampire supercouple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had repaired their freaky union, you were incorrect. Sorry! Apparently they've been arguing throughout their stay in London these last few weeks, a source (Taylor? Is it you, Taylor?? Cowering under a coffee table with your iPhone?) told Life & Style.
"Things with them aren't good. They've been fighting a lot. Rob isn't happy. It's just a matter of time before he ends this. Rob is at a point where he sometimes ignores her. He'll go out and won't respond to her calls or texts right away. Things will be strained for a while. She knows she has to go along with it. She is working hard at the relationship."
The friend adds, however, that the two have a chance when they start filming movies far away from each other: "If they are able to work out being apart while Kristen is filming then they have a shot." Keep in mind that this is still the "trial reconciliation" as instated by R-Patz as he tries to forgive K-Stew for RupertSandersAwkwardBridgeHumpingGate. Seriously, these two are worse than Ross and Rachel. [MTV UK]
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick split because she wanted more kids and he did not. [TMZ]
- James Deen wouldn't confirm or deny whether he slept with Lindsay Lohan during the filming of The Canyons. [TMZ]
- Joan Rivers tells Lady Gaga to lighten the hell up about Fashion Police because it's just a comedy show: "Anyone who comes out of an egg should be able to understand that." [Us Weekly]
- Ronald Reagan's daughter Patti Davis insists that the new NBC sitcom 1600 Penn is a ripoff of a show she pitched. [Page Six]
- Original MTV VJs Nina Blackwood, Martha Quinn and Alan Hunter have written a book about their experiences, including reminiscing about when Madonna was "fleshy." [Page Six]
- I'm generally not a baby person, but Drew Barrymore's kid Olive is genuinely adorbs. [Us Weekly]
- For awhile there, it looked like Kobe and Vanessa Bryant would split, but they've worked things out. And check out that faux-parchment paper they announced it on. [Bossip]
- Taylor Swift has gotten this whole songwriting-as-catharsis thing down to an efficient science: she's allegedly already penned five Harry Styles breakup jams. [Sugarscape]
- The Kardashians are being sued over their Khroma Beauty makeup line by a Florida makeup artist who claims she used the name first. (FYI: when I Googled this, I ran across a product called "Kim Kardazzle face palate." Derrrrp.) [Daily Mail]
- Starbucks has a venti orange mocha frappucino-sized bone to pick with Patrick Dempsey since he fronted Tully's the money to stay in business. [Contact Music]
- Man, we're old. When Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill and Chace Crawford went out, all the girls flocked to Hill and Crawford and ignored DiCaprio. [Showbiz Spy]
- Selena Gomez "resurfaces" after her split with Justin Bieber. As in, yes, she is still existing on this planet. [Us Weekly]