Anne Hathaway as (les) miserable(s) waif Fantine made Anne Hathaway cry at the premiere of Les Mis. She says:
"I cry, but I think it's because I'm still connected to the experience of making it, the process. For me, when I see it, I actually have to be aware when I'm doing press, because it brings me a lot closer to Fantine.
She's so broken that I actually have to protect myself a little bit. So when I saw it, I did cry, but not because of what I was doing [on screen]. It was because I was back in the process of making it."
- If you want to see more gaudy shit on Christmas, peek inside RHOA Porsha Stewart's home. [Radar]
- Jessica Simpson, preggers for sure. I swear, the last time I saw her, she was 34 months pregnant with her first kid. How long are you supposed to wait between children. Is that something you're supposed to do? I don't know anything about anything but by my calculations, she must have gotten pregnant 2 months before her first child was born. [TMZ]
- Don't you even think about touching a present at Mariah Carey's house before Christmas Day. I am the same way DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. [Twitter]
- Kate and William worshipped Baby Jesus at some church in BFE England. [People]
- Twilight actor Bronson Pelletier (???) "moaned like a schoolgirl" whilst being arrested for public intoxication at LAX. [TMZ]
- Katy Perry Brought John Mayer to meet the fam for the holidays. Good call, I'm sure that relationship is solid. [People]
- It's a very Honey Boo Boo Christmas! [TMZ]
- The cast of Glee is hella greedy, wants hella presents. [Perez]
- Charles Durning died :(. He played Jessica Lange's dad in Tootsie, and he seemed like the sweetest best. [People]
- More Christmas death: Jack Klugman died. RIP Durning and Klugman, a tip of the Silk Nog to you both. [TMZ]