Now, I'm not going to sit here and say that Courtney Stodden has or hasn't been victimized, because I don't know her. But I would like to note, real quick, that Courtney Stodden's mother allowed Courtney Stodden, at age 16, to move to Los Angeles and marry a 50-something mutant serial killer. So based on the evidence we have in front of us, maaaaaaaybe Courtney Stodden's mom shouldn't be throwing stones at supposed "victimizers" of her daughter? Just a thought. Anyway, the Stoddens cordially invite you to pay attention to their dumb shit.
"It won't be 15 minutes of fame because it's an evergreen story. Courtney is so intriguing; she's almost an addiction for people. Her light shines. When she walks into an event, it's incredible, as her mom and manager, to watch the reaction from people. There are so many horrible things we read, but when people meet her in person is so rewarding," she says.
"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful," Courtney tells The Huffington Post in a statement issued by her manager. "Women can be sexy and beautiful; I know it makes a lot of women mad."
Krista adds, "She's a victim of her own beauty. We need to understand all kinds of discrimination. It's very sad."
It's like a random word generator with a wig on it. [HuffPo]
Kristen Stewart is completely goobering out about the Snow White and the Huntsman sequel, even though she's not allowed to talk about it.
"Oh, it's gonna be f***in' amazing. No, I'm so excited about it, it's crazy," she says about the sequel. "I'm not allowed [to talk about it]. The other day I said that there was a strong possibility that we're going to make a sequel, and that's very true, but everyone was like, 'Whoa, stop talking about it.' So no, I'm totally not allowed to talk about it."
Though she can't hide her excitement for the upcoming project.
"Oh my God. F***, yeah. Absolutely," she says about there being total justification for a sequel. "And we've got a really amazing … [smiles] So, yeah. It's all good. [laughs]"
I'm happy she's so happy! But what would be really great is if they took out all of the parts from the first movie and replaced them with completely different parts that were actually good. Becausethatmovieohmygooodddddd. [CBS]
Katie Holmes—currently starring on Broadway in Dead Accounts—admits that she sometimes forgets her lines:
"I have this kind of big speech in the second act, and it's pretty important because it kind of goes along with the theme of the show. I said the first line - and I'm looking at Judy Greer and I'm supposed to be angry at her - and then the second line I didn't remember. And I didn't remember the third one.
"I just looked at her like, ah!"
Say goodbye to these, Katie Holmes. [ShowbizSpy]
- YOU GUYS, THE APOCALYPSE IS REAL AND ITS NAME IS "ZOE SALDANA'S NEW DOG." [E!]
- "Coming out as gay was the best thing I ever did," says Sir Ian McKellen. Apparently he's forgetting his appearance on Extras. Because. [DailyMail]
- Kim Kardashian plays a marriage counselor in Tyler Perry's new movie Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor, which is ironic, because of blobbety-blah-blah. [Radar]
- Demi and Ashton are finally filing for divorce. So. Ready set care. [DailyMail]
- Here's a headline that is supposedly in English: "Skrillex And Boys Noize 'Collide' As Dog Blood." [MTV]
- If you have one million dollars and you're a gay guy or whatever you can buy the rights to the Judy Garland Show. [CNN]
- Eric Stonestreet and Ty Burrell are having a family feud. [E!]
- Most depressing press release of the day: "Happy Holidays—just wanted to share some news that will likely give some of your jezebel.com readers an early holiday gift! Bret Michaels stars in new freecreditscore.com commercial!" Re-gifting that shit immediately. [YouTube]
- Zayn from Wand Erection got a tattoo sleeve. [E!]
- Barbra Streisand's son is jealous of all the time his mom has been spending with Seth Rogen. [ShowbizSpy]