To kick off her 777 tour, Rihanna's taken 200 bloggers and journalists on a Boeing 777 for a week. I've used my crack investigative skills to determine that everyone is getting fucked up and having a good time. At one point, Ri-Ri personally served cognac. One of the writers, Julieanne Smolinski, has a quick Q&A posted already about the in-flight bacchanal, and many of the journalists are diligently tweeting.
Oh, I saw this movie, this is the one where a coked-up Denzel Washington lands the plane safely, but then they find out he was on drugs and he gets in trouble.
Like your least favorite aunt and her second husband, Britney Spears and Jason Trawick have apparently been sleeping in separate beds for "a very long time" and it's catching up with them: the two may have cancelled their winter wedding. "Britney doesn't think Jason is any fun and resents him because he acts more like a second father than a romantic partner, or equal... Jason feels like he is Britney's babysitter." The two are telling their friends that the wedding was postponed, but their friends kind of think it won't ever happen. RIP, Britwick. [Radar Online]
24-year-old beauty pageant contestant Allyn Rose, who will represent Washington D.C. in January's Miss America pageant, is undergoing a preventative double mastectomy. Having lost her mother to breast cancer when she was sixteen, Rose plans to have the surgery after her local duties as Miss Washington DC are over next June (or, should she win the title of Miss America, when her national duties are over next January). [People]
Guys, Judge Judy has so much more fun than we thought. [NYDN]
That time 50 Cent was adorably flirty with the lady on QVC.
- Kim Kardashian went to the marine corps ball. Just, y'know, to remind them what they are fighting for. (AMERICUH.) [E!]
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are still hanging out at hotels. [TMZ]
- A video in which a poor unsuspecting teen named Ashley Kaufman learns that she's the illegitimate child of Michael Lohan. Harsh. [D Listed]
- Lara Stone is pregnant. [Us Weekly]
- This is Megan Fox flirting with her real-life husband Brian Austin Green on Wedding Band. [Us Weekly]
- Russell Brand accidentally hit a homeless guy's shopping cart with his car and (nicely!) helped pick the stuff up. [TMZ]
- Billy Dee Williams, aka Lando in Star Wars is gunning to be in the new installment of the series. [TMZ]
- Ke$ha releases a new song that's undeniably catchy. And articulate:
"Feeling like I'm a high schooler sipping on a warm wine cooler
Hot 'cause the party don't stop, I'm in a crop top like I'm working at Hooters."
- Kristen Stewart wore leather shorts on a Spanish talk show. [Daily Mail]
- Katie Holmes would be down for a Dawson's Creek reunion. [E!]
- Lady Sybil from Downton Abbey broke up with her boyfriend. [OK!]
- After an on-screen three-way with James Franco and Ashley Benson in Spring Breakers, Vanessa Hudgens never wants to do a sex scene again, ever. [Us Weekly]
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher continue their joint charity work despite their split. [Us Weekly]
- Jessica Simpson filmed a Weight Watchers spot. [Us Weekly]
- Aerosmith is fighting amongst themselves. [Page Six]
- And now, Historic Moments In FUUUUUU: some guy watching Paul Rudd's Broadway show puked over a mezzanine into the audience. [Page Six]
- Stevie Nicks is 64 and still here, says Stevie Nicks. [Page Six]